Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The “carvan” has been orchestrated for the midterms

124»

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

2001400ex said:

I don't think there's a conspiracy

After years of Obama welcoming any dirty poor shithead from shithole countries they think the US is way too pussy to turn them away

You do realize that deportations were way up under Obama, right? Or do you just not care about facts and want to spew partisan bullshit?
    There should be few deportations. Because they should be turned away at the border.
    Those are part of the deportation figures: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look, you can’t be for money in politics and complain when someone on the other side uses their money for politics.

Also, Soros did it!

Did I complain? Didn’t think so.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2018

2001400ex said:

After years of Obama welcoming any dirty poor shithead from shithole countries they think the US is way too pussy to turn them away

You do realize that deportations were way up under Obama, right? Or do you just not care about facts and want to spew partisan bullshit?
    There should be few deportations. Because they should be turned away at the border.
    Those are part of the deportation figures: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

Then it should be 100 percent. If dirty, can't speak English, and under 5'8 turn them the fuck away

So all of them.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,911
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

S

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

If they were asylum seekers, they would have applied for asylum in Mexico.

They can all legally apply for asylum at a border crossing. On the Mexico side (Hi Race!) It’s US law. Their claims will be reviewed by US customs agents at the US border control crossing.
    HTH, for sure it won’t.
    Except they are not being persecuted, can return to their own country anytime and thus don't qualify for asylum. They are creating political theater and trying to exploit weak border laws. DHS has already confirmed there are individuals within the caravan who are gang members or have significant criminal backgrounds.

Obvious timing with the election is obvious. Unless anyone is dumb enough to believe thousands of poor Central Americans spontaneously organized to walk 2000 miles with no supplies or support.
    There was one in April, how does that work into your conspiracy?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-to-know-about-the-migrant-caravans/
    What to "know" from the "Communist Broadcasting System".
    Sorry it's not in meme-form and run through several jpeg formats, hopefully these sources work for you:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/members-of-migrant-caravan-remain-defiant-after-us-again-denies-border-entry

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/04/03/trump-threatens-nafta-foreign-aid-honduras-stop-immigration-caravan/
    A country threatening an invasion is an enemy. HTH
    Are non-sequiturs your go-to after being proven wrong?
    And just how was I proven wrong?
    The CBS link was legit.
    CBS is never correct.

Watch them get paid.

http://conservativefighters.org/news/soros-gop-rep-posts-video-purportedly-showing-people-being-paid-to-join-honduran-caravan/
    Yeah because caravans of migrants is a great way to drum up votes for the left. Smell-check your retarded conspiracies.
    Ask George Soros he's the paying for it.
    Derp.
    Dork.
  • Options
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Look, you can’t be for money in politics and complain when someone on the other side uses their money for politics.

Also, Soros did it!

Did I complain? Didn’t think so.
    I wasn’t talking about you, but weird that you’d think I was. Telling even.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sledog said:

Waiting on the explanation for the April caravan and also how this is supposed to help dems in midterms.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Waiting on the explanation for the April caravan and also how this is supposed to help dems in midterms.
    I'm not sure how the left thinks this helps but since they are as dumb as mud fences there is no way of knowing. These are not ordinary fence hoppers. Lefties themselves and marching to invade.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

We have more than 22 million illegals here. Just how many do YOU want?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I'm not sure how the left thinks this helps but since they are as dumb as mud fences there is no way of knowing. These are not ordinary fence hoppers. Lefties themselves and marching to invade.
    It’s your theory. You just called yourself dumb.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    It's fascinating to see inside the conspiratorial mind of Trump people
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You suck at theory.

One of the fine commie groups running these ops is Pueblo Sin Fronteras and who funds them. Soros funds several of those orginizations including the Catholic lefty one. He hates Catholics but finds these to be useful idiots.

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/pueblo-sin-fronteras/

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I guess it's obvious to everyone.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Trump needs sledog. Sledog needs trump.
    It’s the perfect marriage.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Caravan Chanting: "Venimos a tomar lo que es nuestro! " It means....We have come to take what is ours!

I'm playing on the side of America in all this. You should try it sometime. HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You suck at theory.

One of the fine commie groups running these ops is Pueblo Sin Fronteras and who funds them. Soros funds several of those orginizations including the Catholic lefty one. He hates Catholics but finds these to be useful idiots.

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/pueblo-sin-fronteras/

You suck at life. Delete yourself.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Caravan Chanting: "Venimos a tomar lo que es nuestro! " It means....We have come to take what is ours!

“Make America great again” sounds much better as a slogan in Spanish.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Technically, it should be in Italian

Vespucci first demonstrated in about 1502 that Brazil and the West Indies did not represent Asia's eastern outskirts as initially conjectured from Columbus' voyages, but instead constituted an entirely separate landmass hitherto unknown to people of the Old World. Colloquially referred to as the New World, it came to be termed "the Americas", a name derived from Americus, the Latin version of Vespucci's first name.[3][4]
  • Options

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You never said how may you would share mom's basement with.