Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the Bored

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
This is getting silly. Yes, OBK talked a ridiculous amount of smack and is getting lit up. He might argue that he’s gotten you all riled up which was precisely his intent. I dunno. I lack his particular brand of comic genius. But one look at the front page suggests that, in terms of trolling, he’s been epically successful.

I think his first poast (or damn near it) here mentioned that he’d heard this was a great troll bored.

Anyhoo... if you can’t see that everyone hear has been ejacuating non-stop since the first half of the wazzu gayme, I can't help you.

You assholes should know better. One of the key tenets of dooging is BONEM. Sure, us losing helped you. But we?re a 9-3ish team this year.

Hell, I picked wazzu to beat us within moments of the win over you pricks:

Mind you, I couldn’t bring myself to pick against us? in the pick em, because I still have my quooky ducky heart.

Beating us? looks like a quality win. For wazzu. You fags lost. To Cristoballz. In Year 1.

He’s supposed to be a shit coach, etc. So why did SUPER GENIUS Peenerman even let the game get close? Look at the comparative S&P between the two teams.

Again, here’s me saying Oregon isn’t all that great even after the big big big win over Bellotti II Plus:

I get is, it’s the mid-season and this place has been overrrun by doogs. But you’re getting a bit carried away. Peenerman is in Year 5 and his team is worse than it was in Year 3. Your recruiting on defense is spotty. Your hopes are largely vested in a transfer who wilted in a QB competition at Georgia. Your WRs are JAGs at best.

Year. 5.

The thing is, many of you know this but you got so excited by wazzu kicking our? asses that you set aside your lackluster win over CU and spent the last few days Spooging in every sense of the term over wazzu’s win. With no sense of self-awareness or shame.

So have fun gorging yourselves on the chum that OBK has been scattering so liberally for the last few weeks.

I’ll be enjoying the show.

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thoroughly enjoyedOBK's descent in Col Kurtz level dark Quookness. I should hate the guy but for some strange reasons I like the shtick.

And Zona Duck, it's LIPO wether Pete gets to Top 3 coach level glory, but his resume is way beyond Bellotti. This is a lousy comp.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AS Roy Rogers liked to say

TRIGGERED
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

This is getting silly. Yes, OBK talked a ridiculous amount of smack and is getting lit up. He might argue that he’s gotten you all riled up which was precisely his intent. I dunno. I lack his particular brand of comic genius. But one look at the front page suggests that, in terms of trolling, he’s been epically successful.

I think his first poast (or damn near it) here mentioned that he’d heard this was a great troll bored.

Anyhoo... if you can’t see that everyone hear has been ejacuating non-stop since the first half of the wazzu gayme, I can't help you.

You assholes should know better. One of the key tenets of dooging is BONEM. Sure, us losing helped you. But we?re a 9-3ish team this year.

Mind you, I couldn’t bring myself to pick against us? in the pick em, because I still have my quooky ducky heart.

Beating us? looks like a quality win. For wazzu. You fags lost. To Cristoballz. In Year 1.

He’s supposed to be a shit coach, etc. So why did SUPER GENIUS Peenerman even let the game get close? Look at the comparative S&P between the two teams.

Again, here’s me saying Oregon isn’t all that great even after the big big big win over Bellotti II Plus:

I get is, it’s the mid-season and this place has been overrrun by doogs. But you’re getting a bit carried away. Peenerman is in Year 5 and his team is worse than it was in Year 3. Your recruiting on defense is spotty. Your hopes are largely vested in a transfer who wilted in a QB competition at Georgia. Your WRs are JAGs at best.

Year. 5.

The thing is, many of you know this but you got so excited by wazzu kicking our? asses that you set aside your lackluster win over CU and spent the last few days Spooging in every sense of the term over wazzu’s win. With no sense of self-awareness or shame.

So have fun gorging yourselves on the chum that OBK has been scattering so liberally for the last few weeks.

Disagree
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Year. 5.

Agree
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2018

AZDuck said:

Where are you getting this?

Last year was one of our greatest defensive classes of all time and this one looks just as good if not better.

And sure the bored is a little too OBK centric at times but if we're going to bash running a non-consensual train on the autistic kid I'm out!
    I guess I get it from the lack of ends and LBs. I'm no expert (obviously) but I read the recruiting bored because it's funny and I've watched UW play a couple of times this year. I'm not seeing much push up the middle and heat from the edge.

Like, last year was a pretty damn good OL class for Oregon and we? have two true frosh in the two-deep, and one was headed for all-conference or something like that before he got hurt. Throw in 2-to-play-2 grad transfer Dallas Warmack and it looks even better.

It's year 5, shouldn't there be some decent kids playing in the front seven besides BBWK? Everyone hear seems to be hating on your front seven, and looking at the UW depth chart, it looks like playing time is based on seniority (I think Oniwuzurkle is filling in for someone who got hurt - thereby being the exception that proves the rule):

[edit: for fuck's sake you have a Jake playing in front of an Amandre! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ALREADY]

Again, not a yuuuuuge recruitnik, but as a part-time teen boi stocker I'm not seeing guys coming in and having an immediate impact, which one might expect from "one of the greatest defensive classes of all time." Maybe @Dennis_DeYoung or @CokeGreaterThanPepsi can mansplain this for me.

Are the guys in front of them just that good? Because to me they look serviceable, but not awesome or anything like that. Which is kinda my poont here.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Last year was one of our greatest defensive classes of all time and this one looks just as good if not better.

And sure the bored is a little too OBK centric at times but if we're going to bash running a non-consensual train on the autistic kid I'm out!
    I guess I get it from the lack of ends and LBs. I'm no expert (obviously) but I read the recruiting bored because it's funny and I've watched UW play a couple of times this year. I'm not seeing much push up the middle and heat from the edge.

Like, last year was a pretty damn good OL class for Oregon and we? have two true frosh in the two-deep, and one was headed for all-conference or something like that before he got hurt. Throw in 2-to-play-2 grad transfer Dallas Warmack and it looks even better.

It's year 5, shouldn't there be some decent kids playing in the front seven besides BBWK? Everyone hear seems to be hating on your front seven, and looking at the UW depth chart, it looks like playing time is based on seniority (I think Oniwuzurkle is filling in for someone who got hurt - thereby being the exception that proves the rule):

[edit: for fuck's sake you have a Jake playing in front of an Amandre! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ALREADY]

Again, not a yuuuuuge recruitnik, but as a part-time teen boi stocker I'm not seeing guys coming in and having an immediate impact, which one might expect from "one of the greatest defensive classes of all time." Maybe @Dennis_DeYoung or @CokeGreaterThanPepsi can mansplain this for me.

Are the guys in front of them just that good? Because to me they look serviceable, but not awesome or anything like that. Which is kinda my poont here.

They opted to redshirt the entire class. You can assume that means they aren't any good. I assume that means Pete knew this year wasn't going to be special anyway is loading up for down the road.

Tim will tell. But I am a big believer in those redshirting kids, especially the ones on the defensive side.

Heat from the BUCK was the one big void there though, and that appears to continue to be a problem going forward. The other 10 spots on defense should be absolute nails going forward though. If Kwat can produce anything from BUCK the defense should be top 5 nationally for years to come.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

They opted to redshirt the entire class. You can assume that means they aren't any good. I assume that means Pete knew this year wasn't going to be special anyway is loading up for down the road.

Tim will tell. But I am a big believer in those redshirting kids, especially the ones on the defensive side.

Heat from the BUCK was the one big void there though, and that appears to continue to be a problem going forward. The other 10 spots on defense should be absolute nails going forward though. If Kwat can produce anything from BUCK the defense should be top 5 nationally for years to come.
    Push from the tackles will be ok then but heat from the DEs is LIPO?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Push from the tackles will be ok then but heat from the DEs is LIPO?
    Better than okay, but yes