Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cal QB situation

Any insight as to why Bowers has been relegated to 3rd string? Is he that bad? Aren’t all these Cal quarterbacks terrible ?

UCLA beat Cal by 30.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

Any insight as to why Bowers has been relegated to 3rd string? Is he that bad? Aren’t all these Cal quarterbacks terrible ?

UCLA beat Cal by 30.

I don't know....I watched Cal vs UO and Cal's QB situation was dogshit terrible. McIlwaine may not complete a pass on Saturday
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

UCLA beat Cal by 30.

Maybe the thumb surgery and subsequent cast on his hand has something to do with it
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    HuskyJW said:

UCLA beat Cal by 30.

I don't know....I watched Cal vs UO and Cal's QB situation was dogshit terrible. McIlwaine may not complete a pass on Saturday
    McIlwain didn't complete a pass against OS(U) either
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    BearsWiin said:

UCLA beat Cal by 30.

Maybe the thumb surgery and subsequent cast on his hand has something to do with it
    @OrthopedicSurgeonDawg true?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    D
    BearsWiin said:

HuskyJW said:

UCLA beat Cal by 30.

McIlwain didn't complete a pass against OS(U) either
    Didn’t need to.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

UCLA beat Cal by 30.

Rub some dirt on it and get back out there
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138
    BearsWiin said:

UCLA beat Cal by 30.

Maybe the thumb surgery and subsequent cast on his (non-throwing?) hand has something to do with it
    C'mon, BaresLoose, you are better than that.