Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huard brothers

This was one case where the TV broadcast was prob better than the radio. No offense Bob, you're pure class - as was Chuck Nelson

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I'd rather listen to Sweeney than either of the Huard brothers. Brock's sanctimonious know-it-all outlook wears me out after a while. I keep envisioning him getting routed by Notre Dame or being knocked silly by Oakland.
  • MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    They're both gay (the Huards). Need to get together and do a gay ass kissing show together, preferably in a basement without electricity.

Damon definitely tops the cake with the most nauseating, shit filled doogness.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Listening to postgame and they're replaying top plays. Holy shit Damon is annoying. If I were Rondeau I would go straight to pool boy and ask for Nelson back. He always brought good insight. Listening to Cooper's long run and Shaq's pick6; Damon is screaming and cheering like an 8 year old girl while Bob is trying to announce. Just awful.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Yes, Damon was absolutely brutal. Kraft Fight Hunger is Damon's prediction.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Brock is fantastic one of the best. Damon is lol.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Brock's good at what he does but I just can't get over what a pussy he was. He was always injured and I used to see him crying after games when I was 11 and waited around for autographs.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013

Brock's good at what he does but I just can't get over what a pussy he was. He was always injured and I used to see him crying after games when I was 11 and waited around for autographs.
    Lol, I wasn't a Brock fan either. I remember I was a Tui guy in '98, and was glad when Huard left to go to the NFL. The OL sucked and Brock would just throw off his back foot. After the ASU game, Brock had a terrible year in '98.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    edited November 2013
    he has admitted to throwing off his back foot. He has certianly matured he was real pouty in college
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Brock's senior year was 15 years ago... You're going to hold something from 15 years ago against him now? How many of us were idiots at that age? I know I was.

Shit, I'll be an idiot 15 years from now.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club

Brock's senior year was 15 years ago... You're going to hold something from 15 years ago against him now? How many of us were idiots at that age? I know I was.

Shit, I'll be an idiot 15 years from now.
    Every post. About yourself.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I said I think Brock sounds like a sanctimonious know-it-all. The problem with bombing somebody's post above is that it disappears, but making a post disappear just means you don't like it, but it is not a motherfucking counterargument. He does sound like a sanctimonious know-it-all, saying things like "that throw was unexplainable." Right Brock, like that never happened to you.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    Listening to Damon on Brocks show he makes Drew Bledsoe (his segment counterpart) seem like a Rhodes scholar. Perhaps all the years he spent in boston versus whatever bumfuck city Damon was playing in.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    I wasn't

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,561 Founders Club
    Damon had a late career run with the Chiefs that places him in the obscure old motherfucker to come out of nowhere and play decent QB club.

QB U lives on, woof!
  • LuketheDrifterLuketheDrifter Member Posts: 98
    Damon Huard is a disaster. Brock Huard seems to know his stuff pretty well, but there's something in his delivery that annoys the shit out of me. It's probably just a personal thing with me being a critical asshole (Speech Superiority Guy), but his voice inflections make him sound like a robot. He ends almost every sentence with the same tone.

Chuck Nelson was a good partner to Rondeau, but my favorite was Sam Adkins back in the early 90's.