Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey duck fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2018

30-27

Eliminated from the playoffs earlier than Oregon was.

Beat by Mario Cristobal in his first year.

HAHAHAHA Four year losing streak to the Kewgs! Are you fucking kidding me? You're lucky UW missed the game winning field goal.
    Should have responded to this one...

You have already shown your true colors pussy.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

30-27

HAHAHAHA Four year losing streak to the Kewgs! Are you fucking kidding me? You're lucky UW missed the game winning field goal.

I don't care. After the Oregon loss I went on vacation to Hawaii. Had a great time, relaxed, and got some perspective. Then came home and watched Oregon get smacked by WSU thus handing the division back to UW. Life is good.

How's it going for you? You done shaking and vomiting after watching the Cougs bend over the Ducks yet?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

30-27

I don't care. After the Oregon loss I went on vacation to Hawaii. Had a great time, relaxed, and got some perspective. Then came home and watched Oregon get smacked by WSU thus handing the division back to UW. Life is good.

How's it going for you? You done shaking and vomiting after watching the Cougs bend over the Ducks yet?
    Will be nice when Hawaii finally get the internet.

• Options

30-27

Sure.gif

Will you let me know when Hawaii gets the interwebs?...pussy
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2018

30-27

You useless faggot you hid after the real game.

You're pussy who should hang herself. Stat.

Hawaii my ass. The only shaking and vomiting was from you after watching Oregon run the ball between the tackles.

Washington at its best managed a twofer.

Hawaii my ass.
  • Options
    Why do you have no life and why are you obsessed with me? Why do you have nearly 8,000 posts on a UW board when you're a WSU fan? Why do you think your opinion is at all relevant here?
  • Options

30-27

I'm anti-technology when I'm on vacation with the fam.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Why do you have no life and why are you obsessed with me? Why do you have nearly 8,000 posts on a UW board when you're a WSU fan? Why do you think your opinion is at all relevant here?
    He's right, you know. GTFO, COUG!!! We don't want your kind around here!
  • Options

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options

30-27

I'm anti-technology when I'm on vacation with the fam.
    Shhhhhhure.
  • Options

You sound like a pussy...
  • Options

You sound like a pussy...
    @StrongArmCobra