Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I’m with Pete

I still love coach Pete. I have faith in him. Damn good coach and recruiting is trending up.

I’m not a doog, but I remember sitting through 0-12 as a student and all the shit years. Now we’re going to win the P12 and we complain about not winning every game. Fuck off if you disagree

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I still love coach Pete. I have faith in him. Damn good coach and recruiting is trending up.

I’m not a doog, but I remember sitting through 0-12 as a student and all the shit years. Now we’re going to win the P12 and we complain about not winning every game. Fuck off if you disagree

We’re going to win the pac-12?
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Oregon losss today and we beat WSU. Cook it
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    As shitty and boring as our offense is, you can see where things could get really really good once the talent is upgraded. I never felt that with Sark.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    When we get some linebackers, defensive ends (lol for ddy and coker) and fucking special teams play again.

All this boring and conservative play talk will be replaced with full on doog.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

For a NY6 team with 17 returning starters including a 4 year starter at QB we sure make a lot of rookie mistakes EVERY SINGLE GAME.

We let teams hang around that shouldn't be in our same zip code and it costs us.

ASU and Utah last year and this year.
    UCLA this year. Oregon this year. Colorado this year, Auburn

Keep turning should be blow outs into 4th quarter coin flips and your luck is going to run out.

This. UW plays really competitive scrimmages. That's what the game should feel like.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Pete needs to play aggressive the whole game. I remember the "fuck that shit.gif" a few years ago when we were ahead of Cal 42-7 or whatever and he was still pissed with a penalty. That seems to be gone this year. He gets ahead then wants to chill. Today I felt the fire was back some (not all the way). And the 5 minute ground and pound drive with 8 minutes to go on the game was spot on. And the call on fourth down the drive before with the touchdown pass was perfect. And Jake's comment after the game that he saw blitz and cover zero. Where was that at ASU? #ourbush finally getting it?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited October 2018
    I told you Oregon would lose. Now we just beat the Koogs on the road and win the league. We will beat Stanford at home, not worried about them.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I told you Oregon would lose. Now we just beat the Koogs on the road and win the league. We will beat Stanford at home, not worries about them.

Need to cover Ortega-Whitesox this time around.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I thought longduckdong get banned?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

There are two of them, and neither has been banned
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

For a NY6 team with 17 returning starters including a 4 year starter at QB we sure make a lot of rookie mistakes EVERY SINGLE GAME.

We let teams hang around that shouldn't be in our same zip code and it costs us.

ASU and Utah last year and this year.
    UCLA this year. Oregon this year. Colorado this year, Auburn

Keep turning should be blow outs into 4th quarter coin flips and your luck is going to run out.

Pete needs to get past the "It's hard" bullshit. No Pete, it isn't that tough. You play in a shit conference and have the skill and resources to completely dominate. These types of games shouldn't be hard, they should be a walk through.

This until I'm pushing up daisies. I hope it's the qb we have here for the next 4-6 games, but last and this years team doesn't know how to close teams out, and they simply don't have the killer instinct.

elite teams, reallly good teams, hell very good teams put inferior opponents like we are playing weekly in the Pac-12 to bed early and we just can't do that. If we were even a very good team, we come out of halftime at UCLA, force them to go 3 and out, go down and score to make it 38-10 and Gaskin is watching the rest of the game from the sidlines and plays the whole game against the ducks which we win by 7-10 in regulation instead of getting banged up late 3rd. That's why that shit matters, plus it allows you to get the back-ups game reps which pays off later in the year or the following season.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

There are two of them, and neither has been banned
    Sounds like two too many.
    But the right number of genders
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Why wouldnt you stand by Pete? Aside from Pup, who here has been right about his genius? Basically you stand with Pup...the best place to be if you want actual board cred new fish