Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cougar Gameday...what gets shown first?

2»

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,544 Founders Club
    Leach
    "He's sort of a guardian angel to our program"
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018

Wheat fields

I was right for game broadcast. Not watching gayme day shit
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    dongman said:

Pullman has the highest concentration of hot chicks known to man kind. It’s where 95% of rich Puget Sound daughters end up. I suggest you upgrade to TV from an AM radio.

Disagree Boulder has all the hot rich bitches from every corner of the cuntry. It’s truly glorious. Fuck em though.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

dongman said:

Pullman has the highest concentration of hot chicks known to man kind. It’s where 95% of rich Puget Sound daughters end up. I suggest you upgrade to TV from an AM radio.

Disagree Boulder has all the hot rich bitches from every corner of the cuntry. It’s truly glorious. Fuck em though.
    Can confirm. Daddy issues aplenty.
    MisterEm said:

dongman said:

The tail in boulder is some of the best and easiest in the cuntry.
    edited October 2018

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

My cousin is a Jr frat boy at CU. I've had three years playing "Dad" at "Dad's weekend."

The talent is amazing. Only complaint is the lack of pigment.

#DarkMeatFTW
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

My cousin is a Jr frat boy at CU. I've had three years playing "Dad" at "Dad's weekend."

#DarkMeatFTW
    Blondes every fucking where. I have friends in frats at Boulder and holy fuck those sorority girls are such freaks. They are so fucking hot.

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW
    Blondes every fucking where. I have friends in frats at Boulder and holy fuck those sorority girls are such freaks. They are so fucking hot.
    Lots of blondes. A few half breeds. Lots of rich daddy issues.

I'll be up there when WSU comes to play at Folsom in November. One of my racing buddies owns Black Belly. We head there after the tailgate/game and before the frat debauchery.

Great food (a little spendy) and beer selection. 10 minute walk from the stadium.
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

I'll be up there when WSU comes to play at Folsom in November. One of my racing buddies owns Black Belly. We head there after the tailgate/game and before the frat debauchery.

Great food (a little spendy) and beer selection. 10 minute walk from the stadium.
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

Im going to that game as well. A girl i met off tinder that I’ve hung with before goes to Boulder and wants me to come up for that weekend.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

Im going to that game as well. A girl i met off tinder that I’ve hung with before goes to Boulder and wants me to come up for that weekend.
    Why do you have no life and why are you obsessed with me? Why do you have nearly 8,000 posts on a UW board when you're a WSU fan? Why do you think your opinion is at all relevant here?

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

Don't be a fag and show up in your KJ Carta-Samuel CSU jersey.

I need someone else there in purple to harass cuogs with me.

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

Careful.

Get "yes" in writing before unzipping your pants.

Any questions, consult @StrongArmCobra, and do the opposite of what he says.

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

I’ll wear my UW shit. We should meet up!

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

Careful.

Get "yes" in writing before unzipping your pants.

Any questions, consult @StrongArmCobra, and do the opposite of what he says.

I’ve already smashed
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

She’s got a seven inch penis
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

Cool stories bro.

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

Slide in my DMs.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

dongman said:

#DarkMeatFTW

Just look for the Fat kid wearing his Dad(s) puke stained Husky starter jacket.