Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rush is right?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I would actually drawn the line at anyone who spends a day attending a racist church immediately disqualifying themselves from leading the country let alone someone who spent 20 years in a racist church.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

So that comment is where you draw the line? You can freak out about that. But dismiss the stupid shit Trump says on the daily. And blame the media.

El oh fucking El.

And there's the strawman ass fuck. I was responding to the claim that her statement was taken out of context. It wasn't. Now tell us what she was really trying to say Hondo?
    See?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I would actually drawn the line at anyone who spends a day attending a racist church immediately disqualifying themselves from leading the country let alone someone who spent 20 years in a racist church.

But you are ok with an openly racist comment on live TV on your chosen news source. Ok!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What's the openly racist comment Hondo?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Have you tried contacting Hillinski’s Hope?

I think you can download the instruction manual on their website.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

So that comment is where you draw the line? You can freak out about that. But dismiss the stupid shit Trump says on the daily. And blame the media.

El oh fucking El.

The point you missed was Bob admitting he was in error rather than going 8 pages lying about it
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I predict the opposite of whatever Rush “Big Fat Idiot” Limbaugh says. I’m shocked he’s still alive to be honest.

Logged and noted vote for the blue wave
    Is that code for get Rush another bottle of Percocet?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

I predict the opposite of whatever Rush “Big Fat Idiot” Limbaugh says. I’m shocked he’s still alive to be honest.

Logged and noted vote for the blue wave
    Is that code for get Rush another bottle of Percocet?
    Not that I am aware of
  • Options

2001400ex said:

El oh fucking El.

The point you missed was Bob admitting he was in error rather than going 8 pages lying about it
    The point you missed. If I posted what you did rather than you. He would have gone on 8 pages ranting and lying about it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

El oh fucking El.

Yeah I was going to go with how I was really right because Michelle isn't an enrolled tribal member but figured it's would just be easier to admit my error.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Hondo:

The butthurt whiny HRC supporter who demands links constantly, because as a far-left Lib he's invariably too dumb and lazy to search for the information himself. Then, when it's literally placed at the end of his nose, he lacks the attention span and fortitude to watch an entire video.

And people wonder why Libs are considered lazy, worthless, co-dependent, handout-seeking, government tit-suckers.

Case In Fucking Point.

Dude I was working. I just watched the full thing. I'm curious what I missed. He is saying, don't be violent. But we need to fight bigots and hate. He clearly says the law will sort out any violence.

Are you on the side that says bigots and those that support hate groups is ok? Especially when done in a violent way? everyone has the right to peacefully protest. But linking to that video as evidence that CNN supports antifa sure seems to look like you support white supremacists. I know Bob does. But you seem more practical than that.

So help me understand what he said was wrong.
    Cuomo, and you, and everyone else digging for bigots and hate under the couch cushions (because they can't find it anywhere else) are the same people who laughed at the 8 or 9 white supremacists who showed up at the Unite the Right 2.0 rally to face thousands of anti-hate protesters. What more do you need to see how badly and ridiculously the Left has overplayed the Hate and Bigotry cards in this country?

Not giving a fuck about idiots, trannies, gays, blacks, whites, immigrants, etc., except to let them live and let live however they hell they want isn't hate, but to a needy person like you and them, not hugging them and giving them free shit, play doh and safe spaces, equals hate.

Grow a pair. Tell your Antifa buddies to do the same. And then Fuck Off.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

Hondo:

The butthurt whiny HRC supporter who demands links constantly, because as a far-left Lib he's invariably too dumb and lazy to search for the information himself. Then, when it's literally placed at the end of his nose, he lacks the attention span and fortitude to watch an entire video.

And people wonder why Libs are considered lazy, worthless, co-dependent, handout-seeking, government tit-suckers.

Case In Fucking Point.

Dude I was working. I just watched the full thing. I'm curious what I missed. He is saying, don't be violent. But we need to fight bigots and hate. He clearly says the law will sort out any violence.

Are you on the side that says bigots and those that support hate groups is ok? Especially when done in a violent way? everyone has the right to peacefully protest. But linking to that video as evidence that CNN supports antifa sure seems to look like you support white supremacists. I know Bob does. But you seem more practical than that.

Cuomo, and you, and everyone else digging for bigots and hate under the couch cushions (because they can't find it anywhere else) are the same people who laughed at the 8 or 9 white supremacists who showed up at the Unite the Right 2.0 rally to face thousands of anti-hate protesters. What more do you need to see how badly and ridiculously the Left has overplayed the Hate and Bigotry cards in this country?

Not giving a fuck about idiots, trannies, gays, blacks, whites, immigrants, etc., except to let them live and let live however they hell they want isn't hate, but to a needy person like you and them, not hugging them and giving them free shit, play doh and safe spaces, equals hate.

TurdbufferFS doesn’t give a fuck. Give him a thousand words of adolescent bullshit and he’ll tell you why.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809

2001400ex said:

Hondo:

Case In Fucking Point.

TurdbufferFS doesn’t give a fuck. Give him a thousand words of adolescent bullshit and he’ll tell you why.
    Phony Bullshit from the party of slavery, bigotry and hate. Cover for commie actions by the enemies of America.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Hondo:

Case In Fucking Point.

Sounds like antifa is doing its job if only 8 or 9 white supremacists showed up.

And STFU about not hugging them and shit. You know damn well the hate from the right for gay people and people different from the "White married Christian man and woman". Just because you don't see it every day doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I still hear "yeah those fags in Seattle and their stupid parade".

You are either ignorant or playing dumb.

All that being said, the left is going too far with unisex bathrooms and bullshit like that. Thursday I got a frozen coffee and the fucksticks gave me a paper straw. To go along with my drink in a PLASTIC cup. Go fuck yourself with that shit.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    What a whiny little bitch you are
  • Options

What a whiny little bitch you are

Sounds like you agree.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Still waiting for that "openly racist comment" Hondo.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2018
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo:

Case In Fucking Point.

Sounds like antifa is doing its job if only 8 or 9 white supremacists showed up.

And STFU about not hugging them and shit. You know damn well the hate from the right for gay people and people different from the "White married Christian man and woman". Just because you don't see it every day doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I still hear "yeah those fags in Seattle and their stupid parade".

All that being said, the left is going too far with unisex bathrooms and bullshit like that. Thursday I got a frozen coffee and the fucksticks gave me a paper straw. To go along with my drink in a PLASTIC cup. Go fuck yourself with that shit.
    Of course you support and idealize Antifa.

Little guys like you need something to make them feel tough.

There are lots of fags in Seattle who annoy the public at large with annoying, faggy shit. Ask DDY or any of my gay friends. But as a Lefty Lib, you think they're all the same. So who's really the prejudiced one? You, or me?

What useless Libs like you don't get, is that lots of blacks dislike other blacks, gays dislike gays, and white Christians dislike other white Christians. But in your Group Identity Politics world where skin color or who you fuck defines everything about a person, you cannot conceive the people within the same community can actually hold different standards and opinions.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo:

Case In Fucking Point.

There are lots of fags in Seattle who annoy the public at large with annoying, faggy shit. Ask DDY or any of my gay friends. But as a Lefty Lib, you think they're all the same. So who's really the prejudiced one? You, or me?

What useless Libs like you don't get, is that lots of blacks dislike other blacks, gays dislike gays, and white Christians dislike other white Christians. But in your Group Identity Politics world where skin color or who you fuck defines everything about a person, you cannot conceive the people within the same community can actually hold different standards and opinions.
    Nice rant but where did you get from my comment that all liberals or all conservatives or all blacks or everyone in the same community have the same opinion? You are usually a practical person even if we often disagree. But that was some such fag Bob shit there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo:

Case In Fucking Point.

Nice rant but where did you get from my comment that all liberals or all conservatives or all blacks or everyone in the same community have the same opinion? You are usually a practical person even if we often disagree. But that was some such fag Bob shit there.
    Spoken like a true pedophile