Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rush is right?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2018

Hondo:

The butthurt whiny HRC supporter who demands links constantly, because as a far-left Lib he's invariably too dumb and lazy to search for the information himself. Then, when it's literally placed at the end of his nose, he lacks the attention span and fortitude to watch an entire video.

And people wonder why Libs are considered lazy, worthless, co-dependent, handout-seeking, government tit-suckers.

Case In Fucking Point.

Dude I was working. I just watched the full thing. I'm curious what I missed. He is saying, don't be violent. But we need to fight bigots and hate. He clearly says the law will sort out any violence.

Are you on the side that says bigots and those that support hate groups is ok? Especially when done in a violent way? everyone has the right to peacefully protest. But linking to that video as evidence that CNN supports antifa sure seems to look like you support white supremacists. I know Bob does. But you seem more practical than that.

So help me understand what he said was wrong.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seems like if you have to lie and deny everything you say you might consider saying something else
  • Options

Seems like if you have to lie and deny everything you say you might consider saying something else

STFU.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Melt down

El oh El. It's awfully warm for November.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Have you tried contacting Hillinski’s Hope?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,989
    edited October 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off bitch

Those are fucking videos

Don't ever ask for another link cunt

2 are RCP and one is NRA TV. Afraid to actually support your assertion?
    I did

Fuck off

You want to be a stupid fuck go ahead

Its who you are
    So a video taken from CNN, if it's is linked through a website Hondo doesn't approve of, immediately loses it's support of the assertion that was made no matter what the content.
    You have never seen a video cut up to eliminate context? Post the raw CNN footage.
    Hondo bitching about the Communist News Network makes my day!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Melt down

El oh El. It's awfully warm for November.
    Like I said we know you're too gutless to make a prediction

That's what we are doing in this thread

You can fuck off
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

The "Will you denounce" question is so fucking weak, but the Left thinks it matters.

Remember Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground, you mother-fucking hypocrites? Remember how "Guilt by Association" was wrong, according to all Obama supporters and the media? You lefties are so fucking stupid, predictable and hypocritical it's laughable.

The only reachable conclusion is that Democrats and the Left stand for absolutely nothing, and will rip their own skin off to jump on the bandwagon they think will bring them votes, no matter what the platform or cause. That's how gutter-crawling and desperate they've become.

Repubs are so much easier to deal with because all they care about is money. And thank God for that.

You'll notice that the "will you denounce" game is only played in one direction. If and when a Republican says something stupid, or some group that has nothing to do with the GOP does something objectionable, the MSM immediately runs to every prominent GOP member and demands that they denounce them.

Meanwhile Al Sharpton is an honored elder statesman and trusted Presidential adviser for the Rats and no one ever calls upon the other Rats to denounce him.

Today that's true. But the R's have done it plenty in the past, too. Albeit for less distasteful circumstances and situations, and typically in situations like Michelle Obama saying "For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my Country." R's made much hay out of that negligently spoken figurative expression taken out of context.

But I completely agree about the MSM being 99.9% - Warren-Like #'s - against anything the Right does.
    I completely disagree. I saw and heard the full context of her statement and she clearly said what she said. Up until her husband getting elected President she'd never been proud of her country. Her words weren't taken out of context.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The "Will you denounce" question is so fucking weak, but the Left thinks it matters.

Remember Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground, you mother-fucking hypocrites? Remember how "Guilt by Association" was wrong, according to all Obama supporters and the media? You lefties are so fucking stupid, predictable and hypocritical it's laughable.

The only reachable conclusion is that Democrats and the Left stand for absolutely nothing, and will rip their own skin off to jump on the bandwagon they think will bring them votes, no matter what the platform or cause. That's how gutter-crawling and desperate they've become.

Repubs are so much easier to deal with because all they care about is money. And thank God for that.

You'll notice that the "will you denounce" game is only played in one direction. If and when a Republican says something stupid, or some group that has nothing to do with the GOP does something objectionable, the MSM immediately runs to every prominent GOP member and demands that they denounce them.

Meanwhile Al Sharpton is an honored elder statesman and trusted Presidential adviser for the Rats and no one ever calls upon the other Rats to denounce him.

Today that's true. But the R's have done it plenty in the past, too. Albeit for less distasteful circumstances and situations, and typically in situations like Michelle Obama saying "For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my Country." R's made much hay out of that negligently spoken figurative expression taken out of context.

But I completely agree about the MSM being 99.9% - Warren-Like #'s - against anything the Right does.
    I completely disagree. I saw and heard the full context of her statement and she clearly said what she said. Up until her husband getting elected President she'd never been proud of her country. Her words weren't taken out of context.
    See?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I saw the raw video
  • Options

I love it raw up the ass.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

See?
    Feel free to tell us what she was really trying to say Hondo. She and her husband were both in the hate America far left camp prior to their time in the national spotlight. You don't spend 20 years in a hate America, racist church unless on some level you agree with that message. Obama not wearing a flag pin and not putting a hand over his heart wasn't an accident. That was all calculated to appeal to the wing of the Rat party that hates this country and thus help Obama win the Iowa caucus.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo meltdown is spectacular

Lying his ass off all day and now throwing a fit
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

See?
    Feel free to tell us what she was really trying to say Hondo. She and her husband were both in the hate America far left camp prior to their time in the national spotlight. You don't spend 20 years in a hate America, racist church unless on some level you agree with that message. Obama not wearing a flag pin and not putting a hand over his heart wasn't an accident. That was all calculated to appeal to the wing of the Rat party that hates this country and thus help Obama win the Iowa caucus.
    El oh El.
  • Options

Hondo meltdown is spectacular

Lying his ass off all day and now throwing a fit

Exactly. Liars lie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018
    You're correct, I was in error about her making that comment after he was elected. Either way, how were her words taken out of context? And what she is saying is that unlike when Reagan ran for President in 1980 or 1984 or even Bill Clinton in 1992, this time someone was running who wasn't trying to dived people. First of all that statement is a lie and certainly it doesn't apply to Reagan especially Reagan in 1984.
  • Options
    So that comment is where you draw the line? You can freak out about that. But dismiss the stupid shit Trump says on the daily. And blame the media.

El oh fucking El.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

So that comment is where you draw the line? You can freak out about that. But dismiss the stupid shit Trump says on the daily. And blame the media.

El oh fucking El.

And there's the strawman ass fuck. I was responding to the claim that her statement was taken out of context. It wasn't. Now tell us what she was really trying to say Hondo?