Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

None of these people were Indians according to Hondo

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

They weren't "enrolled" members of a tribe therefore according to Hondo, they aren't really Indians.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club
    Well we don't know. They could be but we just don't know
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

Well we don't know. They could be but we just don't know

I hear that's what all the "practical people" believe.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

They weren't "enrolled" members of a tribe therefore according to Hondo, they aren't really Indians.

You are the dumbest motherfucker if that's what you took from what I said. Read for comprehension.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club
    Nobody understands what hondo writes
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Including hondo
    edited October 2018
    In response to the question is Liz Warren an Indian Hondo responded:

She is not an enrolled tribal member and therefore shouldn't use native American on her resume.

When pressed on the fact that this response didn't really answer the question Hondo added:

None of us have enough information to answer the question. Her test said anywhere from 1/64 to 1/1024 native American. A conservative shill says she's not. A liberal shill says she is. A practical person says I don't know. So the tie breaker is she isn't enrolled.

But now according to Hondo, you're "stupid" if you claim he was saying that being an enrolled tribal member was the determining factor in identifying if some is or is not an Indian.

Amazing how no one appears to be able to understand Hondo's brilliance.

Not an Indian:

SFGbob said:

She is not an enrolled tribal member and therefore shouldn't use native American on her resume.

When pressed on the fact that this response didn't really answer the question Hondo added:

None of us have enough information to answer the question. Her test said anywhere from 1/64 to 1/1024 native American. A conservative shill says she's not. A liberal shill says she is. A practical person says I don't know. So the tie breaker is she isn't enrolled.

But now according to Hondo, you're "stupid" if you claim he was saying that being an enrolled tribal member was the determining factor in identifying if some is or is not an Indian.

photo B634F428-7E98-42CD-AFE7-C92E1EFF5A1D_zpsnui1bdny.gif
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh look, Hondo is trolling me with his stupidity.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh look, Hondo is trolling me with his stupidity.

Now you don't understand what trolling is. You are brilliant. And still ignorant about native Americans.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Why do you insist on calling Indians native americans?