Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brock Huard

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
Disappointed with the performance on Saturday. Would have Run one more play on 3rd and one at the end of the game before handing it over to Henry.

mentioned four year quarterback, for year running back and six returning starters on defense and this is the results so far this season. he mentioned he thinks Jimmy Lake will be gone after this year.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Brock: Washington fumbled and stumbled against Auburn and was a disastrous loss against Oregon.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    jecornel said:

Disappointed with the performance on Saturday. Would have Run one more play on 3rd and one at the end of the game before handing it over to Henry.

mentioned four year quarterback, for year running back and six returning starters on defense and this is the results so far this season. he mentioned he thinks Jimmy Lake will be gone after this year.

A world could exist

jecornel said:

A world could exist
    I'm just reporting what I'm hearing.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    Brock is annoying 81% of the time by droning on and on and using big thesaurus words to sound smart, but he is usually right

Brock is annoying 81% of the time by droning on and on and using big thesaurus words to sound smart, but he is usually right

Hes good
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam

Hes good

Sure.gif

He just talks too much as the color guy
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Lake not going anywhere with the way his defense has played.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    jecornel said:

4 year starter at RB didn't play most of the game
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

Lake not going anywhere with the way his defense has played.

Disagree. Stats are for losers and we have good stats and there are a lot of losers out there.

Also while I do have gripes about some of the things he does and I think he should be able to improve them he had done a pretty good job overall given our front 7 deficiencies.

Hes good

Sure.gif

He just talks too much as the color guy
    Well he is a Huard after all

jecornel said:

4 year starter at RB didn't play most of the game
    Gaskin probably shouldn't have played Saturday. I think he was speaking to the hype of the season and all the pieces in place. No Adams or Bryant has hurt, but Sample and Otton have been sufficient. Played well against Oregon. Sample had some great grabs.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

I like his vocabulary because I think he's always trolling the retarded ESPN guys like Galloway and Pollock who only understand how to talk in regional colloquialisms.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    you see what I did there?

trolled you retards