Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pass Rush Stats

2»

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    edited October 2018
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Yes, I know they're young. Yes, I know there is time.

But if Ariel Ngata and Amandre Williams were worth a shit, they would've at least shown some flashes by now.

Ngata has shown flashes IMO
    Define "flashes." Look at lead post on this thread - Ngata has 2 QB "hurries" the entire season...and that's it.

You might want to raise the bar a little on what you consider a "flash."
    Well I don't understand why this isn't a sack or a hurry as it was on a pass rush and behind the line of scrimmage but whatever. It's definitely a flash.

Doesn't count it was North Dakota!

But then there's this.

All "hurries" aren't created equal. This is a forced incompletion and a big hit on the QB.

Both of those are thirds downs that forced change of possession.

He's flashed. He's not great yet but he's flashed. I haven't seen Amandre flash.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Ngata has been the best outside pass rusher from those two plays alone.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470
    I don't understand what's happened to Ryan Bowman this year. He was one of, if not the, biggest surprises on defense last season. Led the team in sacks and was 2nd in tackles for loss. He's been practically non-existent this season.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    digits said:

I don't understand what's happened to Ryan Bowman this year. He was one of, if not the, biggest surprises on defense last season. Led the team in sacks and was 2nd in tackles for loss. He's been practically non-existent this season.

Crunk juice hasn't been working good this year
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Still better than talalia critcherington.

• Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,308
    digits said:

He drew a couple important holding calls last week, but yeah he hasn't played a ton. The coaches don't love him because he takes risks to make plays and loses contain. He's still the same player, I wish we played him more.