Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seahawks

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
I didn't even watch today, but in general this is a team getting better and developing young guys.

They can run the ball this year. Young WR's and TE's are developing. OL is improved.

Pete will get the defense up to snuff. Still a year or two away. Chasing another ring set them back big time.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Definitely a playoff team this year. Should be 5-3 at mid point
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I didn’t watch the game either but we? did beat a now 1-5 Oakland team, so not exactly a signature win, but I’ll take it.

I trust your football assessments more than most Roaddawg-san, so if you see signs for optimism that’s good.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    The biggest thing is they got rid of Tom Cable and now they block. The OC is mostly a retard, but when you have a franchise QB, an OL that can give him time and a running game and a defense coached by a wizard you have a pretty good chance. 3-3 going into the BYE is great for them, especially considering they have 6 home games and 4 road games left. If they can win in Detroit coming out of the bye and be 4-3 coming into a stretch of 6 home and 3 away they'll be sitting very pretty for a playoff spot. Especially if RW's hamstring and Doug's knees can be a lot closer to 100% after the bye.

It's not a SB team contending team but considering they've lost Kam, Earl, Sherman, Avril and Bennett in one year (and haven't gotten a snap out of KJ) they're doing much better than I anticipated. You're right about some young talent emerging too. And Frank Clark is a monster. Gotta find a way to resign him.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    So poetic how the average D Line took Tom Cable's OLine and made them look silly today
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    it's amazing. for years people were blaming the OL coach for terrible OL play and getting mocked for it.
    Now all of a sudden the OL is playing better after the OL coach was replaced. Imagine that.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So poetic how the average D Line took Tom Cable's OLine and made them look silly today

I forgot that Cable is the Raiders OL coach.
  • DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I forgot that Cable is the Raiders OL coach.
    #MeToo