Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon @ WSU game thread

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ducks win rather easily, say 34-17?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There's coog win streak to snap and a lot to play for including a PAC 12 championship and potential playoff spot. Motivation won't be an issue.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Depending on the coogs to win a game that most everyone thinks they are going to win is s dicey proposition

All the hot takes are true, bye week etc. but the ducks are all business and Leavitt is kicking ass to keep them focused and Lombardi Award Coach of the Year Marconi Cristobal just doesn't lose to WSU

He just doesn't

This sounded sarcastic.

You are right about one thing: depending on Coug! to do anything other than get really drunk is a shaky place to be.

Whatever.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like WSU here. Say 42-35? Hi Harv!
  • Options

There's coog win streak to snap and a lot to play for including a PAC 12 championship and potential playoff spot. Motivation won't be an issue.

Coog off a bye week, oregon off an emotional high and a physical game. They spent two weeks going all in to beat a banged up UW team. Cougs are going to disembowel them and roll around in their colons
    You're sounding more and more like a coog every day.
  • Options

Coog off a bye week, oregon off an emotional high and a physical game. They spent two weeks going all in to beat a banged up UW team. Cougs are going to disembowel them and roll around in their colons
    Don’t confuse wanting every oregon player to have a career ending injury and every duck fan to die in a firey car cash as being a coog. HTH
    Replace Oregon with UW and that sentence oozes the cougery from all orifices.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

Depending on the coogs to win a game that most everyone thinks they are going to win is s dicey proposition

All the hot takes are true, bye week etc. but the ducks are all business and Leavitt is kicking ass to keep them focused and Lombardi Award Coach of the Year Marconi Cristobal just doesn't lose to WSU

He just doesn't

This sounded sarcastic.

You are right about one thing: depending on Coug! to do anything other than get really drunk is a shaky place to be.

Whatever.

Your Marconi radar is nearly as developed as hondo's need to defend Hillary to the death at even a hint of an insult or discouraging word

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

I like my @LeachNeedsMoreTim in this one.

Cuogs got all the intangibles in this one, similar to how Oregon had them last week. However, I just know the one time we need to rely on the Cuogs to help us out they're gonna Cuog it. I'm taking the Quacks in this one and will hope for the Utes to take them down next month.
    I've picked Oregon to beat WSU each of the last three years, so Oregon is pretty much guaranteed to win this one now.
    Oregon was playing a backup QB in all three of those.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Cuogs got all the intangibles in this one, similar to how Oregon had them last week. However, I just know the one time we need to rely on the Cuogs to help us out they're gonna Cuog it. I'm taking the Quacks in this one and will hope for the Utes to take them down next month.
    I've picked Oregon to beat WSU each of the last three years, so Oregon is pretty much guaranteed to win this one now.
    Doesn't like to make excuses though
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Doesn't like to make excuses though
    It's fucking interesting! That's all I'm saying.
  • Options

Don’t confuse wanting every oregon player to have a career ending injury and every duck fan to die in a firey car cash as being a coog. HTH
    Replace Oregon with UW and that sentence oozes the cougery from all orifices.
    Fuck off. Idiot.
    Make me, coog stooge.
  • Options
    Coogers haven't played a ranked team yet. Oregon just played 3 and beat 2, including beating the tar out of the Card for most of the game, a game that should have been won except for the atrocious fluke plays and mistakes. I like our chances.
  • Options

No, that's pretty coog-like.

I should know.
  • Options

He just doesn't

This sounded sarcastic.

Whatever.

Your Marconi radar is nearly as developed as hondo's need to defend Hillary to the death at even a hint of an insult or discouraging word

RRRRAYSISS!!!!!!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Life ending injury > career ending injury

#HilinskisHope
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Coogers haven't played a ranked team yet. Oregon just played 3 and beat 2, including beating the tar out of the Card for most of the game, a game that should have been won except for the atrocious fluke plays and mistakes. I like our chances.

GTFO

Eastern is ranked 8th
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Cal isn't a ranked team. Nobody cares what somebody was ranked when you played them if they demonstrate they are shit after that, unless you still want to count Auburn as a loss to a top 10 team or UW. Which would be FS.