Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Psalm Potoa'e

Please find another god damn sport to be awful at. Okay thanks.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,947 Founders Club
    Go blow a goldfish gary
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Absolutely no passrush. we miss vea so bad to generate any defensive push
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

He just can't rush the passer. At all. The guy might have one QB hurry all year. He really should be 10 pounds bigger and playing DT.

next year hopefully
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

He just can't rush the passer. At all. The guy might have one QB hurry all year. He really should be 10 pounds bigger and playing DT.

next year hopefully
    He will be by default and out of necessity, but he will be just a guy there. Slightly better than Clarke/Bronson/Bowman
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,947 Founders Club

I'd suck any dick in front of me if it meant this team could have a pass rush of ANY kind. Even if that dick was attached to a goldfish.

I'm on my way. I'll see what I can do.
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    edited October 2018
    PurpleJ said:

I'd suck any dick in front of me if it meant this team could have a pass rush of ANY kind. Even if that dick was attached to a goldfish.

I'm on my way. I'll see what I can do.
    Hope that was as good for you as it was for me....can we have a fucking pass rush now?

Look, we all know Psalm Wooching sucked the fattest smelliest ass in the world (mine) but I remember watching him at Husky Stadium against the underachieving shitlord Zach Banner. Each time Banner got up into his stance and Psalm came at him, it was like watching a tidal wave suck in a canoe.

I feel that way with literally every single matchup that Benning has. Worst part is it's not even a size issue in many cases, he just sucks ass period.

9 sacks on the year....six coming from the secondary lmao. 9 FUCKING SACKS, 3 FROM THE FRONT 7. We (?) are in a 7 way tie for 106th in the FBS with Rutgers, SMU, Rice, Eastern Michigan, Georgia Tech, and Colorado State (Hi KJ).

FIRE SOMEONE.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    I'm just enjoying the ride.

No doog - but honestly, we are levelling up.

Sure, game management is questionable at times. Sometimes its fucking stupid.

Recruiting for certain areas has been lacking and it shows today.

special teams seems to have taken a huge step backwards. More like special-needs teams.

Petermans need to have consistency and loyalty kept browning starting for 4 years...

But at the end of the day, would anyone rather have sark back?

We have an adult in charge, warts and all.

What we have is the luxury of compound W (time)

In 3-4 more years when the likes of bandes, paama and tuitele etc are redshirt sophs and we are still shitting the bed in big games and our secondary is leading the team in sacks ... then I'll worry.

At that time when we have a good pass rush, good edge play containment, bbk's that are 3 inches taller and 35 lbs heavier cleaning up after the dline is collapsing the pocket, and an awesome secondary getting bored because no one wants to throw at them ... I'm going to be jerking off remembering 2018.