Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Here's the thing, it's not that we lose that is pathetic, it's how we lose

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
edited October 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Our coaches are an odd combination of overall way too conservative, but with a tendency to get too cute in the worst fucking situations.

It comes off as incredibly soft. Soft zone instead of man to man. No blitzing. Rapp and McIntosh no where near the line of scrimmage. If we are going to choke and lose, at least try to force some plays. Our defense is tough and badass right? Doesnt look like it...

Then there is our playcalling...Browning running in the redzone vs Auburn, like Petersen wishing him to be Tebow. The fucking wildcat never works. The fade plays at the goal line never work.

Totally unnecessary. Pete coaches these guys up to be pretty good and then sabotages them on gameday from a strategic standpoint.

This team should be undefeated.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Did you see the QB run call late in the game that was stuffed? That was drawn up for Jake to run. Disasterous.

You are pounding the rock then you go wildcat with McGrew who never runs it in live games? Then the shit fade? I mean what the fuck are you doing?

You are marching down the field then you just stop with 30 seconds and two time outs to put the game on the leg of a walk on that was total shit last week?

That's what you are paying 4 million for?

If I'm Cohen I'm asking Pete to walk me through that last offensive series and overtime.