Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Way to go Lake

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
Letting Bryant get abused the entire game. Where's my Molden? He was balling.

Comments

• El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,174 Swaye's Wigwam
    This is on the special teams.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    El_K said:

Did you notice #13 making plays against Mr. Bryant?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    jecornel said:

He wasn't good today. Oregon exploited a weakness. Point chrystacrap

It was two plays. Other DB's had some bad plays too.The one in OT hurt. Bryant has earned his spot by playing well. Murphy had some bad ones.
    jecornel said:

El_K said:

Did you notice #13 making plays against Mr. Bryant?
    Did you watch my Molden balling out?
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    jecornel said:

Not really. On the first touchdown it was a great pass and great throw. Plus no pass rush and Herbert had forever. On the second one he got beat by Dillon with again no pass rush. Probably our second or third best DB this year.
    El_K said:

I was there. Make a field goal. That is all.

So you saw Myles give up the TD in the corner of the endzone? Mitchell owned him.

In regards to being there you got to watch a choke job
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,174 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

El_K said:

So you saw Myles give up the TD in the corner of the endzone? Mitchell owned him.

He got his foot in by one RCH. And yes, I watched a choke job. But free ducats!
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

El_K said:

You blame Myles Bryant for that play but make no mention of Murphy completely being out of place and whiffing on the first TD?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2018
    jecornel said:

El_K said:

Your takes about this game have been god awful.
    Choking is losing to fucking Utah or some other team we clearly are better than but just made mistakes all over the place.
    Oregon right now is probably slightly worse than us on a neutral field and definitely just as good if not better when factoring in home field.

The offense got the ball at their own 8 with 5 minutes left and drove the field setting up a game winning 37 yard fg that he missed cause shit happens in college football. If anything that is clutch.

The reason this team has 2 losses is bad recrutiing and development in key positions. You can maybe throw in the defensive scheme as a reason. Pete has already made some wholesale changes but more are certainly needed. Gregory needs to be the first to go.

This ludicrous idea that we choked or lost a game that we had no business losing is the same arrogance that we all rightfully crticize Pete for.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

jecornel said:

El_K said:

You blame Myles Bryant for that play but make no mention of Murphy completely being out of place and whiffing on the first TD?
    Ding! Why I can't stand this board sometimes. They pick and choose which plays to get upset about. I rewatched Oregon's first TD earlier today. Mitchell ran a drag off two picks. Murphy played it decently. He just completely whiffed on the tackle. It could have been stopped for a short gain.

Bryant did get beat a few times. The play before half was a tough one, but he didn't play it bad. It was an off schedule throw on a scramble that was put in a perfect place.
    This. Whoever has watched the team play this season and honestly thinks Myles Bryant has been the problem is just confirming their own biases
    Dhdawg your takes are shit awful. It's Molden time. Molden is a baller. Teams that target Myles have been successful doing so. Your short memory sucks.

This game came down to kicker.

Murphy gets a pass. He is a great player.

Myles play on the TD was good coverage, if you watch the replay he twisted himself up a bit. Had he had one extra step (height issue) probably could have shoved him out of bounds. Oh well, its to late now.

So you are impressed with Lake as DC?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    jecornel said:

Dhdawg your takes are shit awful. It's Molden time. Molden is a baller. Teams that target Myles have been successful doing so. Your short memory sucks.

This game came down to kicker.

Murphy gets a pass. He is a great player.

Myles play on the TD was good coverage, if you watch the replay he twisted himself up a bit. Had he had one extra step (height issue) probably could have shoved him out of bounds. Oh well, its to late now.

So you are impressed with Lake as DC?

Nobody is impressed with Lake as DC and Bryant is so far ahead of Molden it’s not even worth discussing. You’re an idiot. Next.
    Molden is really good.

jecornel said:

It was two plays. Other DB's had some bad plays too.The one in OT hurt. Bryant has earned his spot by playing well. Murphy had some bad ones.
    I don't hate Bryant, but teams that target him have succes. Plenty of evidence of that. He is a great tackler. I just really like Molden. Murphy had some tough plays, Mitchell is quick, good player. He made a better play than Murphy.

Corner is a difficult position and even harder at 5'7". It's just a fact. Jimmy also loves Myles.