Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I am hearing

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,547 Founders Club
Five suggestions for @Crawfish :
1. Just play it cool, post and have fun
2. Don't send me 15 PMs with the equivalent of "Come on Stalin, don't tase me bruh!"
3. Don't take it personally and threaten revenge when people downvote your posts
4. Don't spam threads with insane gibberish
5. Constantly refer to rule #1. Write it on a 3x5 note card and place it above your monitor, your bathroom sink and in your mom's car.

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

2. Don't send me 15 PMs with the equivalent of "Come on Stalin, don't tase me bruh!"
    3. Don't take it personally and threaten revenge when people downvote your posts
    5. Constantly refer to rule #1. Write it on a 3x5 note card and place it above your monitor, your bathroom sink, in your mom's car and on your wood chipper.

crispened
  • CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734

5. Constantly refer to rule #1. Write it on a 3x5 note card and place it above your monitor, your bathroom sink and in your mom's car.

Free pub!!