Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why do you hate the Huskies thread

Got me to thinking.....what stories do you have?

Autzen Stadium....I was early middle school or so. Our row stood up to let some Duck fan through so hes chest to chest wuth my dad. No clue what he said....but the guy goes straight backwards ass over tea kettle....his popcorn goes flying. "OH GOSH....SORRY SIR...ARE YOU OK?!" I think that was the game of the Terry Obee reverse right in front of us....so karma maybe.

Prolly 10 years old.....old Parker Stadium in Corvallis. I had a Husky flag on a wooden dowel. Game over and was walking back to car and was on that gravel road directly behing the stands. Drunk college kid goes running past me in opposite direction and steals my flag. What he didnt realize was the large black man about 10 yards behind us was my brother. He hip checks theguy and he goes flying....gives me my flag back gritting his teeth. "WAVE THAT FUCKING FLAG!" Little white kid with ear to ear grin waving the flag back to the car.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The internet doesn’t have enough space for me to fully air all my grievances.

Internet has enough room for @SECDAWG drunk rants so pretty sure there is plenty room for your grievances
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I hate the Huskies because of all the fall Saturdays I've wasted watching this shit

It's not the fall Saturdays, that's just a drop in the damn bucket. As a great HH poet once said:

Fuck the kids, fuck our football program and especially fuck the fact that I spend The majority of my free time obsessing over worthless minutiae about a craptacular college football team.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HuskyJW said:

Got me to thinking.....what stories do you have?

Autzen Stadium....I was early middle school or so. Our row stood up to let some Duck fan through so hes chest to chest wuth my dad. No clue what he said....but the guy goes straight backwards ass over tea kettle....his popcorn goes flying. "OH GOSH....SORRY SIR...ARE YOU OK?!" I think that was the game of the Terry Obee reverse right in front of us....so karma maybe.

Prolly 10 years old.....old Parker Stadium in Corvallis. I had a Husky flag on a wooden dowel. Game over and was walking back to car and was on that gravel road directly behing the stands. Drunk college kid goes running past me in opposite direction and steals my flag. What he didnt realize was the large black man about 10 yards behind us was my brother. He hip checks theguy and he goes flying....gives me my flag back gritting his teeth. "WAVE THAT FUCKING FLAG!" Little white kid with ear to ear grin waving the flag back to the car.

Not sure but I don't think it's okay to claim ownership of a black man anymore.

Also think it's frowned upon for whites to refer to African Americans as "brothers".
    *brutha
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    they took my lunch money for 94 years
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    They made me sad more times than they made me happy.