Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where is Mosster going fishing tomorrow?

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Anyone who hasn't coached at a high level in a football state needs to just STFU right now.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

*gurgle*

Lake Washington

• rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fuckin @Mosster47 if you hunt, which I have doubts about, then you certainly don't bow hunt. You're such a a fucking muppet dude.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018
    Our little door knob is our only hope
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Fuckin @Mosster47 if you hunt, which I have doubts about, then you certainly don't bow hunt. You're such a a fucking muppet dude.

I've been hunting since before I can remember. The first time I bought red meat was when I was in the Air Force.

Hunting was food acquisition for me and using a bow is retarded for that. I swtched to a bow about ten years ago. It's more being outside than killing, but I always fill my tag anyway.

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

I've been hunting since before I can remember. The first time I bought red meat was when I was in the Air Force.

Hunting was food acquisition for me and using a bow is retarded for that. I swtched to a bow about ten years ago. It's more being outside than killing, but I always fill my tag anyway.

How is using a bow retarded for food acquisition? If you do it right you get waaaayyyy less blood shot and useable meat. Stop aiming along the shoulder line and put it 4 inches back and slightly high. forget about that heart shot. Lungs is where its at.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

How is using a bow retarded for food acquisition? If you do it right you get waaaayyyy less blood shot and useable meat. Stop aiming along the shoulder line and put it 4 inches back and slightly high. forget about that heart shot. Lungs is where its at.
    You literally have down syndrome.

You can take a pretty reliable shot out to 800 yards with a good rifle, optics, and reloads from any position.

You have about 50 yards and need to basically be standing with a bow.

If you simply need meat then chosing a bow over a rifle is fs. Your reply is going to be fs about how awesome you are so just skip it. Be glad you can use the internet with your disability.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

You can take a pretty reliable shot out to 800 yards with a good rifle, optics, and reloads from any position.

If you simply need meat then chosing a bow over a rifle is fs. Your reply is going to be fs about how awesome you are so just skip it. Be glad you can use the internet with your disability.
    Bow hunting has a longer season, which is why I prefer it. You just want to make sure to carry a sidearm with you for bear and cougar.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Bow hunting has a longer season, which is why I prefer it. You just want to make sure to carry a sidearm with you for bear and cougar.
    Hurts @BearsWiin and @salemcoog, IMO
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

I guess you just arent that good at archery. T's and p's