Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey DAT and HUFF, How Does a Holiday Bowl Sound?

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    topdawgnc said:

Oregon doesn't give a fuck but Rich Rod is a great coach. Arizona had a deflating loss last week yet comes back and puts itself in position for a huge win. When Sark has a deflating loss, the next game is even more deflating.

Michigan disagrees.

He was a fucking train wreck there.
    He's a decent to good coach in a nice spot at Arizona. I think he can win 7 or 8 there every year with an occasional 9-10 win season. Great coaches don't lose to WSU at home or be as bad as he was at Michigan.

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    now I'm not so sure anymore
  • Oregon is not winning this. I don't know why some of you think they will. If you were watching the game, you would see they have no chance. Carey is going to break a long TD run any minute now.

If they were going to win they would have scored on that 4th and 2. That was their last gasp.

For them to call a pass play down there on 4th and 2 is very telling. Helfrich this year doesn't run nearly as often as Chip and he also will do something Chip has never done as a head coach. That is coach in a non BCS bowl game.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Helfrich sucks. He's been moving the identity of our offense from run-first to pass-first with all the attendant pussification.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    35-9.

Arizona wins this for every reason UW lost it.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    if Oregon doesn't score on this drive, and by score I mean touchdown, cook it.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    edited November 2013
    Is Huff crying yet?
  • I think the only time Kelly ever trailed big in four years was LSU.

Helfrich has now already trailed by 26 points in two games already. That has to be concerning if I'm a Ducks fan more than them losing is the fact they were dominated in two separate games by decent to average teams for a full three quarters.
  • Down by 26 and right on que Huff goes down with an injury. If Helfrich is there for four years they'll be just as soft as UW and be a 7-6 program.

Cook it!
    The balance of power in the Pac is shifting to the South. I think Stanford will stay pretty good, but won't be great. Oregon is going to slip under Helfrich. UW and OSU are irrelevant in the big picture.

The South has a potential giant in UCLA, USC will be back although it may be delayed if they keep Oregeron, ASU has a really good coach, and Arizona could become somewhat dangerous with Rich Rod.
  • The balance of power in the Pac is shifting to the South. I think Stanford will stay pretty good, but won't be great. Oregon is going to slip under Helfrich. UW and OSU are irrelevant in the big picture.

The South has a potential giant in UCLA, USC will be back although it may be delayed if they keep Oregeron, ASU has a really good coach, and Arizona could become somewhat dangerous with Rich Rod.

If you have been reading between the lines it sounds like Oregeron is open to returning as an assistant so UCLA-USC will be like the 80's when both are ranked while both Arizona Schools appear to be tough as well.

The South is going to go on a run.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    Utah always seems like they're capable of pulling something out of their ass any given weekend.
    If UW was smart, they would fire Sark and throw money at Mora or DeRuyter. Now is the time to make a move when the North is trending down.
  • If UW was smart, they would fire Sark and throw money at Mora or DeRuyter. Now is the time to make a move when the North is trending down.

Agree the North is very vulnerable just like the South was when Pete left USC.
    edited November 2013
    U of hO is soft and doesn't give a fuck. Yet they still kill us.

Mooser42 said:

Oregon wins this game.

I don't think so. It's going to be 21-3 soon and Arizona is going to give Carey the ball 40+ times.

Arizona wins, Carey with 42 carries. Yes, that sound you hear is me patting myself on the back.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Mooser42 said:

Oregon wins this game.

I don't think so. It's going to be 21-3 soon and Arizona is going to give Carey the ball 40+ times.

Arizona wins, Carey with 42 carries. Yes, that sound you hear is me patting myself on the back.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,746 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2013

Mooser42 said:

Oregon wins this game.

If you're here to pat yourself on the back, you won't last long
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited November 2013
    Fuck, I hope we lose to OSU and fire Helfrich. Let's take our Knight money and find a real coach, and a real DC. I'm done with Aliotti as well

Maybe we could get Muschamp as DC