Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rick Neuheisel is comedy gold on Pac-12 Network with his self-depreciating humor

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,744 Swaye's Wigwam
    "here I am in the dungeon, a comfortable place for me"
  • DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    I appreciate the Rose Bowl he won us, that was a great season, but I have to say he looks like a clown on the show. Was he that much of a ham when he was coaching? Shyt.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    He can be pretty funny. He's shared some funny stories about Mora, Graham (however the hell you spell it), Carroll and Bellotti w/ Mitch.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    He's a true entertainer. He's basically the only thing the Pac 12 Network has going for them, and I'm sure it won't be for much longer. Rick could be one of the biggest names in the media. He's a natural.
  • He's a true entertainer. He's basically the only thing the Pac 12 Network has going for them, and I'm sure it won't be for much longer. Rick could be one of the biggest names in the media. He's a natural.

It's just a shame Sark wasn't in the studio with him this year........
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

He's a true entertainer. He's basically the only thing the Pac 12 Network has going for them, and I'm sure it won't be for much longer. Rick could be one of the biggest names in the media. He's a natural.

Wouldn't be surprised if ESPN goes after RN to replace Corso on College Gameday.

He'd be great there and it would be a major blow to the P12 Network.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Wouldn't be surprised if ESPN goes after RN to replace Corso on College Gameday.

He'd be great there and it would be a major blow to the P12 Network.
    He's a perfect fit to replace Corso. The average coach who hams it up and doesn't take himself seriously. Rick could write a new song and strum on his guitar and fans of Gameday would eat it up.