Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm hearing some things.

Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Apparently PFF ranked Oregon's offensive line #3 overall in college football and the Doogs are #9.

I was assured UW's O-line was WAY better than Oregon's before the start of the season.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Apparently PFF ranked Oregon's offensive line #3 overall in college football and the Doogs are #9.

I was assured UW's O-line was WAY better than Oregon's before the start of the season.

Thoughts?

Mt. Adams went down...When your 1st round LT goes down prior to game 1 perhaps you might regress as an OL...
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    JECAR said:

Bowling Green, Portland State, and San Jose State...

#tuffscheduling

Get through the gauntlet that is UW’s schedule, then pop off?

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Fuck you and your rankings. NOGAF. The game is played on the field.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Thoughts?

Mt. Adams went down...When your 1st round LT goes down prior to game 1 perhaps you might regress as an OL...
    Quooks hate facts.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

Thoughts?

LOL
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

JECAR said:

#tuffscheduling

Did I poast some gay stat line about the UW, that has everything to do with the level of competition that has been played to support said gay stat line...on a fucking quook message board?

Didn’t think so, fuckbag.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    UW has gotten zero snaps from it's top 15 caliber left tackle and is still that close to Oregon?

Sad.
  • Options
    JECAR said:

JECAR said:

#tuffscheduling

Did I poast some gay stat line about the UW, that has everything to do with the level of competition that has been played to support said gay stat line...on a fucking quook message board?

Sounds like you care, though. Quite a bit actually.
  • Options

UW has gotten zero snaps from it's top 15 caliber left tackle and is still that close to Oregon?

Sad.

Sounds like you’d be undefeated if you just would have had your left tackle.

• Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

JECAR said:

JECAR said:

#tuffscheduling

Let’s be honest here...anyone who spends the amount of time that I do on this god forsaken sight, gives a fuck.

MoosterFS is a fag and poasts gay shit on the reg. If we don’t keep him in check, the next thing you know we have a situation like Strongballz going on, Vanilla won’t show our? chins and the parents are reading the boreds.
  • Options
    JECAR said:

JECAR said:

JECAR said:

#tuffscheduling

Let’s be honest here...anyone who spends the amount of time that I do on this god forsaken sight, gives a fuck.

MoosterFS is a fag and poasts gay shit on the reg. If we don’t keep him in check, the next thing you know we have a situation like Strongballz going on, Vanilla won’t show our? chins and the parents are reading the boreds.
    Chinned
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,209
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sad.

WE don't deal in hypotheticals but one less red zone failure at Auburn and you're right you know
  • Options

Sad.

WE don't deal in hypotheticals but one less red zone failure at Auburn and you're right you know
    Loosers, loose.