Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark's Contract Attached...

death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
I don't know if this has been posted before, but here is Sark's contract, attached.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Looking awfully short term.

I wonder what the buyout would have been had Woody not experienced a premature extention?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    That's the original contract Sark signed when he got the job in December of 08.

He signed an extension after the Holiday Bowl win. It was extended by two years if I remember correctly. He also got pay raises and the buyout amounts were moved in Sark's favor.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991

That's the original contract Sark signed when he got the job in December of 08.

He signed an extension after the Holiday Bowl win. It was extended by two years if I remember correctly. He also got pay raises and the buyout amounts were moved in Sark's favor.

I'm trying to find the extension, but haven't found it yet. Both are public documents. Work is getting in the way of fun. He should be down to one year formula buy out.

It is interesting that he only made $83,333.00 in 2008 at USC. Why are people feeling sorry for him if he gets fired? He's been paid 20 times what he was making. He should accept getting fired and then suck Woodward's cock.

• gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2013
    what other job could you go from making $83,000 per year (with little to no expenses paid for) to many millions per year (with many major expenses paid for, housing, car, trips)??

it's a bit like taking a manager at a company and making them CEO. Just a little over his head eh?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    the players should read this.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2013
    I have heard from other people (including one lawyer) that Sarkisian may have violated certain clauses in his contract pertaining to community expectations. Is what he has done (allegedly, snark snark) with Joey's girls and Hair-dressers what the community expects from a married man with 2 children at home? HE IS THE HIGHEST PAID STATE EMPLOYEE IN ALL OF WASHINGTON STATE.

If I'm Woodtarded and Sloppy Steve loses @ OSU, I'd say look Steve, I let me just buy you out for $1 million and you leave town so you and your family don't get drug through the mud and you can go back to being an offensive coordinator, which is where you are best anyway.

At least that's what I'd guess a savage like Pat Haden would do but the Politico Woodtarded most probably doesn't have the JUEVOS.

Is there a lawyer in the house?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    HFNY said:

I have heard from other people (including one lawyer) that Sarkisian may have violated certain clauses in his contract pertaining to community expectations. Is what he has done (allegedly, snark snark) with Joey's girls and Hair-dressers what the community expects from a married man with 2 children at home? HE IS THE HIGHEST PAID STATE EMPLOYEE IN ALL OF WASHINGTON STATE.

If I'm Woodtarded and Sloppy Steve loses @ OSU, I'd say look Steve, I let me just buy you out for $1 million and you leave town so you and your family don't get drug through the mud and you can go back to being an offensive coordinator, which is where you are best anyway.

At least that's what I'd guess a savage like Pat Haden would do but the Politico Woodtarded most probably doesn't have the JUEVOS.

All discussion of coaching buyouts and "for cause" firings should be directed to Section14a. TIA.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    From his lack of intelligence, I highly doubt Section14a even graduated from a 2 year college ;)
    HFNY said:

Yes. So, he has breached? So what. It's up to a jury whether or not it's a "significant breach". You don't want to go there. Please stop practicing law without a license.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    What info you looking for Death?

The original has been posted here. A copy of the extension has not but the pertinent details are well known, and have been discussed

Buyout is up to something like 60%, so around $3.2-3.6 M

The moral clause the other poster mentions is ill-defined and can not be counted on
    The morals clause is bullshit unless he's convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude. Please, shut the fuck up about it.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Death2ducks - you are a fucking retard, I was trying to help you out
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I find it very hard to believe Sark only got $83,333 for being OC at USC. Our lowest paid coach gets $110,000 and our second lowest gets $200,000. I know salaries have gone up, but a national team like USC is not paying their OC only $83,333. Maybe it was his base salary and he had a bunch of bonuses. He probably had a housing allowance as well.

I find it very hard to believe Sark only got $83,333 for being OC at USC. Our lowest paid coach gets $110,000 and our second lowest gets $200,000. I know salaries have gone up, but a national team like USC is not paying their OC only $83,333. Maybe it was his base salary and he had a bunch of bonuses. He probably had a housing allowance as well.

Somehow, I tend to believe documented evidence over your naive beliefs. I'm quite certain that the document corresponds to his tax return.
    edited November 2013

Death2ducks - you are a fucking retard, I was trying to help you out

I was agreeing with you. My comment was directed at the fucktards in here consumed with Joey's hearsay. Not only does it not rise to moral turpitude, even Judge Judy wouldn't allow it inside a courtroom. Judges don't like that kind of crap, especially when they're fucking their law clerk during lunch. See, Bill Clinton's impeachment trial. Did anybody REALLY expect the U.S. Senate to punish the President for fucking an intern, when some of them are closet queers?

The penalty amounts to a small percentage of the revenue of ONE FUCKING GAME! Pay it and let's move on.