Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Observations from Rapeculturedwag

2»

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

MisterEm said:

ntxduck said:

MisterEm said:

UCLA pregame > any USC tailgate on concrete.

This guy tailgated by the Coli and not on campus...SMDH
    Nice try. @ntxduck would kill to attend the private CFB venues we get into.

1. USC pregame is trash. Rinse and repeat.

2. USC pregame is in the ghetto. I grew up a fast strategy Oakland kid and have ACTUAL melanin in my skin....so my opinion matters more than your white/yellow ass.

3. We got Natty rings from USC on NFL pensions on one side of the family... the other is tied to husky legends from the 90s. Not Fleenor faggot booster invite shit.

4. USC game is only good for the game. Tailgating is bottom third in conference. Do it a half dozen times and get back to me

5. Did I forget to mention... the wife is a USC alum. Its trash from the inside. Only redeeming quality is the Rose Bowl and beating 5 star talent.

Fuck off @ntxduck. You're a rookie.
    If you are tailgating at a USC game somewhere nearby the coliseum on a concrete slab you are doing it wrong. Egregiously wrong. So very wrong you should actually kill yourself and save the locals the opportunity.

It’s not just the on campus opportunity. For fucks sake, how stupid do you have to be to figure it out?

I’ve been destroying my liver there for 25 years, starting when I showed up for graduate school.
    This guy gets it. Not even gonna respond to that other post since this one sums it perfectly.