Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Scott Woodward

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
your two big money producing sports, brah... yikes... you may want to think about hot seats instead of hot tickets.

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Pool Boy, Sark and Romar all have to go.

Pool Boy has allowed every major male sport to fall to complete shit under his watch.

Did Pool Boy deliberately hire Sark, and will he stay with him, to help the SEC maintain conference superiority over the PAC 12(formerly 10)? Didn't he have a better record at LSU? Some want to believe he is a better AD than Hedges, but I will believe that if he fires Sark before the start of next season.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I'll mathify it for pool boy's spies who read this site (allegedly)... i currently spend 0% of the $2,500 per season I used to spend on Husky football and ArgoFuckYourself on me changing from DirecTV to a provider that carries the Pac12 shizwork.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

Pool Boy has allowed every major male sport to fall to complete shit under his watch.

Did Pool Boy deliberately hire Sark, and will he stay with him, to help the SEC maintain conference superiority over the PAC 12(formerly 10)? Didn't he have a better record at LSU? Some want to believe he is a better AD than Hedges, but I will believe that if he fires Sark before the start of next season.
    no

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

no

PL_SS TRUE??//????//?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    Meek said:

I'll mathify it for pool boy's spies who read this site (allegedly)... i currently spend 0% of the $2,500 per season I used to spend on Husky football and ArgoFuckYourself on me changing from DirecTV to a provider that carries the Pac12 shizwork.

I still spend $2,500-3,500 but only about 20% of it goes to UW. The rest went to an airline, hotel and the University of Illinois.

I promised to take my kid to a UW game for her 13th bday next year. That'll be my last home game until Sark is gone.