Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Huskies-Bruins Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Just smoked a few bowls bowels. Im fucking ready.

Fixed
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,291
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Just smoked a few bowls. Im fucking ready.

The team is counting on you today, Sparky
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Fuck off,
    Stalin
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Careful
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,077
    Swaye's Wigwam

mobey said:

Baseman said:
    Post Hinckley?
    Look what you have created Derek
    As Sledog once told me .22LR is not a vicious round. And the world should be thankful for this.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    Will you guys just hurry up and win
    playing ucla is no fun
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I like #MyBears in this one rather easily. Say 34-17.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This the Connor Khabib thread?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ohio State game unlikely to be over at 4:30
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Man @creepycoug is so full of shit. As I walk around in my UW gear here today in Newport Beach lots of people saying Huskies. These Southern Californians really respect us and know who the real 2nd most storied program in the West is.

Congratulations! I know you'll both be happy!

Remember the immortal words of Reece Bobby: if you're not first, you're last.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,002
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Man @creepycoug is so full of shit. As I walk around in my UW gear here today in Newport Beach lots of people saying Huskies. These Southern Californians really respect us and know who the real 2nd most storied program in the West is.

When that stupid spic said Miami could sell out the big house 3 times over - that showed she is just.fucking.retarded.

Don't bother reading her shit.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

When that stupid spic said Miami could sell out the big house 3 times over - that showed she is just.fucking.retarded.

Don't bother reading shit that you just announced you read. What a dumb fuck.

You really ought to be spending time getting those dumb pineapple boys of yours the SAT scores you couldn't get. Or they'll be cutting surfboards like you, you fucking retarded gook half-breed.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,587
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

You really ought to be spending time getting those dumb pineapple boys of yours the SAT scores you couldn't get. Or they'll be cutting surfboards like you, you fucking retarded gook half-breed.

You have a lot of hate in your life.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You know I was being sarcastic but it's actually already Sundee here (@RaceBannon says it that way, you know he does)

DeShawn Foster took the first wicket 88.6 metres untouched up the middle for a TD. UCLA botched the snap for PAT but converts the two. 8-0 final score

• Options
    haie said:

EwaDawg said:

haie said:

EwaDawg said:

Not really.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,077
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're just jealous because I'm being a pretend rich in the OC for a few days.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You're just jealous because I'm being a pretend rich in the OC for a few days.
    Pretend rich is my favorite kind of rich, easily reached after a few stiff drinks.