Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies down 27-16 vs the mighty 1-4 BC Eagles

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

No stops when we need it most. So goddamn worthless.

It's not just that... it is getting it down deep in the shot clock and still letting up the points.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    this team can't play defense, and when that's the case you can't make runs. That gives u so little margin for error
  • InferiorcougInferiorcoug Member Posts: 9
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Hard to watch. Romar's StLouis teams had less talent but played great team ball. I can't figure out what's going on?

Sark-Osmosis

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

goss plays bad defense

I thought he was going to be an impact defensive player. The scouting report on him was wrong. Doogs said he was going to be a smart, pass first, defensive leader. He looks like a smart, scoring PG who plays below average defense (like most freshmen). I like him a lot and think he is going to be great, but he needs to play better defense and he makes the same typical mistakes all freshmen do unless they are elite.

I enjoy watching this team much more than last year's team. I really wish we still had Aziz. He would mitigate some of these problems on defense. Anything Blackwell adds in the post is mitigated by his bad defense, average rebounding, and lack of athleticism. I also really want Johnson to keep getting better and replace Andrews. His ceiling is way higher, and I want next year's 1-3 to be NWG, Johnson, and Anderson. Andrews can be the back up PG and a scorer off the bench.

• How does Pool Boy still have a fucking job?!! Every major male sport is complete fucking garbage!