Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Update on technical issue

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
I have been in contact with Vanilla. I have begun expressing my frustration over it taking so long to fix the upvote/downvote situation. I have also stated my extreme dislike of the new spoiler feature. The most recent response from Wednesday morning is below. If I don't see resolution by Friday then I'll be contacting the owner of the company.

The folks at Vanilla are great and usually very responsive to fixing issues. So I can't help but wonder why it has recently been sporadic and odd.

Hey Derek,

I'm afraid that the spoiler function is a part of the editor, and there is no way for me to remove it from your site. Let me do a bit of investigating and see if you have any options to hide it from your members.

I was ill yesterday, so I missed the weekly meeting where we talk about what's going out, but according to the documentation I have, this appears to still be on the list for this week and it looks like it's been reviewed on Github. I'll reach out to our Support Lead once she comes in today and see if I can get a specific ETA for you.

Thank you for your patience!

(I did not hear back from Vanilla on Wednesday)

Comments