Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Swaye

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I should have learned from your mistakes. I knew dating was a bad idea. I should have stayed single and done coke and gone to rehab and fucked redheads with issues in rehab and done my damnedest to die before 40, but noooooooooooo. What do I do? I start dating this girl, then I win a bunch of money in a golf tournament, then I tell her she can pick anywhere she wants to go to dinner, and what the fuck does she pick?!?!?!?!?!!!?!11!???!?!?!

The goddamn melting pot. Fucking fondue. I think this is my cue to run.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Take this to the fucking Soap Opera bored
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Take this to the fucking Soap Opera bored

Still better than golf
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam

I should have learned from your mistakes. I knew dating was a bad idea. I should have stayed single and done coke and gone to rehab and fucked redheads with issues in rehab and done my damnedest to die before 40, but noooooooooooo. What do I do? I start dating this girl, then I win a bunch of money in a golf tournament, then I tell her she can pick anywhere she wants to go to dinner, and what the fuck does she pick?!?!?!?!?!!!?!11!???!?!?!

You got a shout out on the same pod as the spirit warning. Consider a two-fer.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The melting pot is the biggest fucking joke.

How they took peasant food and made it expensive I'll never get.

Just get a 6.99 thing of cheese fondue and some fucking french bread.

Or some damn oil and steak and mushrooms
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You sound jealous.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,833
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck - there’s like 70 of those Melting Pot restaurants.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Maybe we can kill ourselves together. That sounds gay, but we'll be dead so who gives a fuck? Also, before you end it all, do you have any of that golf tournament money left?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

The fanciest thing she could think of is melting pot?

Are you dating a high schooler from 1998?

If so, pics?
    We want pics regardless
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Maybe we can kill ourselves together. That sounds gay, but we'll be dead so who gives a fuck? Also, before you end it all, do you have any of that golf tournament money left?
    #CokeBender
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

That sounds poor and lazy.

Get a nice piece of Gruyere, a nice piece of Swiss, and some other cheese that you can't pronounce. You get some decent dry white wine, since you're a doovil that means you should get one that doesn't come in a box. You drink the wine while stirring the melting cheese, maybe sprinkle a few drops of the wine in there. My chef's tip: you drink a six pack of beer simultaneously. They won't tell you that in the fondue recipe, but it makes the whole experience much more bearable. You'll thank me the next morning when you're too concerned about your headache to remember you wasted the night making fondue. You then make some decent dippers. Get creative. Chorizo meatballs? Most Arizona State grads like meaty, Mexican balls, so try that. You then spend the night pretending to not notice the person you just banged is having fondue induced diarrhea in your bathroom.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584

That sounds poor and lazy.

Get a nice piece of Gruyere, a nice piece of Swiss, and some other cheese that you can't pronounce. You get some decent dry white wine, since you're a doovil that means you should get one that doesn't come in a box. You drink the wine while stirring the melting cheese, maybe sprinkle a few drops of the wine in there. My chef's tip: you drink a six pack of beer simultaneously. They won't tell you that in the fondue recipe, but it makes the whole experience much more bearable. You'll thank me the next morning when you're too concerned about your headache to remember you wasted the night making fondue. You then make some decent dippers. Get creative. Chorizo meatballs? Most Arizona State grads like meaty, Mexican balls, so try that. You then spend the night pretending to not notice the person you just banged is having fondue induced diarrhea in your bathroom.
    That all sounds good

Here's my recipe

Take some gasoline

Pour it over yourself

And light that match