Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Our? home crowd sucks

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wishful thinking by doogs like @PostGameOrangeSlices to think that USC won't be back. It's a matter of when, not if.

-blue blood
    -Los Angeles
    -rich ass donors

They just need a good coach and they will win the conference rather easily and be a national contender. It's science and shit. Hell, they still won the conference last year with a coach all the fans hate. Again, I want to reiterate how much I respect them.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Wishful thinking by doogs like @PostGameOrangeSlices to think that USC won't be back. It's a matter of when, not if.

-blue blood
    -Los Angeles
    -rich ass donors

They just need a good coach and they will win the conference rather easily and be a national contender. It's science and shit. Hell, they still won the conference last year with a coach all the fans hate. Again, I want to reiterate how much I respect them.

I never said they wouldnt be back dumbfuck. I was saying that if they fuck up the hire after Helton a resurgence could really be delayed
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

-blue blood
    -Los Angeles
    -rich ass donors

I never said they wouldnt be back dumbfuck. I was saying that if they fuck up the hire after Helton a resurgence could really be delayed
    You said they were going to be in big trouble. Same thing.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

-blue blood
    -Los Angeles
    -rich ass donors

You said they were going to be in big trouble. Same thing.
    Trouble doesnt mean uncompetitive indefinitely