Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

brock and danny talk dawgs future right now

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Link that to firecoachsark.com
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    It's a shame the Kiro guys have higher expectations for UW than the alleged Husky Honks.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Wow, when did Danny come around - just today?

Jood up next
  • The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 521
    Jood won't openly call out Sark but he has let a lot of negative comments go through in his chats, when Bob almost never did.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Jood is an Oregon fan. There is no point for him to go after Sark. He will get the doog readership by being positive, and Sark will never be a threat to beat Oregon. He's got a great situation.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

Jood won't openly call out Sark but he has let a lot of negative comments go through in his chats, when Bob almost never did.

He's just a duck troll trying to make UW look bad!
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Just posted O'Neil's piece on DM
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Guys 9-4 is an improvement this year. If you can't see that the program is headed in the right direction if they go 9-4 then Phil Bleenor can't help you. Hell even 8-5 would be an improvement. 7-6 would be perfectly acceptable as well.

This stuff doesn't happen over night. Do you really want to fire Sark and set our program back 5 years? All the worthy coaches have contracts anyways...
  • Guys 9-4 is an improvement this year. If you can't see that the program is headed in the right direction if they go 9-4 then Phil Bleenor can't help you. Hell even 8-5 would be an improvement. 7-6 would be perfectly acceptable as well.

This stuff doesn't happen over night. Do you really want to fire Sark and set our program back 5 years? All the worthy coaches have contracts anyways...

Exactly. If you can't be positive about OUR Dawgs then STFU!
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Nice work HeretoBeatmyChest. I didn't hear it, but it sounds like you done good.
  • BlayenBlayen Member Posts: 106
    Sark should stay!

Because Shut Up!
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    The fuck Peter have to say?

Help a Texan Brotha out ...
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    topdawgnc said:

The fuck Peter have to say?

Help a Texan Brotha out ...

Someone will post the podcast when it goes up
    I used to hate O'neil, I thought his thoughts on the Mariners were laughable (not a shock 710 carries the mariners) now I've changed my tune.
    BTW which one of u is doogmandotcom on the comments section
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    I went and checked out what doogman posters had to say about Aubbie linking that article. LadyHawks agrees with Danny, but doesn't want Sark fired because he doesn't know who we could get. A couple others want the article posted on "their" board aka not the elevated discussion board because it is tiresome. Doog003 actually calls out the doogs who prefer to keep their head in the sand.

People are disagreeing with LadyHawks about Leach being the best coach in the state. Well, unless you want to consider Baldwin, Leach is the best coach in the state. I don't think Leach is much better than slightly above average, but being a .500 team at WSU is much tougher than going 7-6 at UW.
    I will admit there are some idiots who want sark fired who make them think that way. Such as the ones who want wilcox hired, I don't blame them for wanting sark over some of the losers that those guys recommend
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    edited November 2013

Said Danny was the only media guy in this town with a fricken clue.

Said Sark was 3-25 when down at halftime and not a source of strength for players during games.

Said Price is having a great season when pundits claimed we'd win 10 if he did.

Said the offense has way too much talent & no OL injuries to be this mediocre.

Said if you want a championship program, firing Sark is the obvious answer.

Said can get coaches who are a lot better. Said Tim DeRuyter & make Mora an offer he cant refuse.

You're the fucking man.

~~~Swoon~~~
    fucking myk
    Myk> HuskyFanPodcast
    •28 minutes ago △▽
    So...our options are...

1) mora...high turnover..High penalties...no signature road wins...just like sark
    2) the Fresno State coach...
    3) bohl...a FCS coach..
    4) a coach at a better school and is 57

Not a good sign if these are the realistic options...especially when one or two isn't even realistic..