Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 Reasons: UCLA

Hey Golden Bears fans! I'm looking forward to the game against a WAC opponent in the LA memorial coliseum this weekend. The following sunday I also hope to catch the Chargers game in the same legendary venue! I've always had fond memories of the UCLA Golden Bears. I remember one of my two moms wearing a Golden Bears Intramural Tennis shirt from the 70's, so this will be special for me to see a Golden Bears game! Anyway, on to the prediction! Five reasons UW wins:

1. jack "Browning Cobra" Browning- The strong arm of the Dogs! He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 3.43 years of college under his belt, plus several record setting high school years, and he will do everything possible to win the game. He owns every single UW passing record, including passing yards and touchdowns in a single season. He is also a DUAL THREAT who can beat you with his legs.
2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 345 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Kalen McGaiver, Center, Chris Fetters, Noah Dickerson, Micah Hatchie, JAWS, Eldrenkamp, Tony Adams, Kaleb Ifedi etc. These boys have a new attitude and are ready to rumble. They will be tanned and rested, and center brings a special element: SWAG.
3. New offensive coordinator Hamden- Fresh from Atlanta, New Wide Receiver Scheme and a new attitude. Brining with him great concepts from the mastermind Sarkesian. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Smith and Hamden, we will see a much improved wide receiver corps the night of 10/6. Watch out for Tay Jones. He is 6'3 and a threat to score on every play.
4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. Jordan Chincredible, Chola McChicken, John "like a boss" ross, Dante Pettis, Free Samples, Rueben Foster, Barak-Ahmed Salbama, Andre Bachellie, Byron Fuller, Benjamin Berr-Keeven, Trevon Bartles, Sue Bird, Kelsie Plum... The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.
5. Special Teams - I think UW can dominate special teams. Charles McCluster is one of the most electrifying return men in the nation, and Peter "sure footed" Henry will be perfect on field goals. Not to mention our dominant Long Snapper, DJ Carter, who just won special teams player of the week. Our Australian Punter, Race Bannon, will pin the the Golden Bears back behind their ears consistently all night.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 70-21?

Comments