Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alex thinks we're crazy assholes

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171
    So if I understand this correctly he is saying that he would want to fire Sark except that he has the misconception that we, who also want to fire Sark, stalk teenage boys?

Brilliant.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    It's wrong to refer to an esteemed alum like Brock Huard as a "batshitcrazyasshole" simply because he's grown disenchanted with Sark's substandard performance 5 years in.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Reading the comments just makes me angry.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I seem to have trouble finding Don James' Rose Bowl win, in his 3rd season, in his argument propping up Sark.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

I seem to have trouble finding Don James' Rose Bowl win, in his 3rd season, in his argument propping up Sark.

Or the Dawgfather's 1983 Rose Bowl and 1985 Orange Bowl wins accomplished before his five-year string of 7 and 8 win seasons prior to the glory of 1990 and 1991. The doogs like to forget such things, if they'd even started a Dawglife at the time, but we did not and continued to support our head coach. The thing is that after three Rose Bowl trips and an Orange Bowl, DJ wanted his program to get better than 7-8 wins, knew how to do that and got it done as I think most expected he would. Sark isn't in that position of confidence based on performance and has shown us too little sign that he'll ever get there.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,569 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

I knew Akita at UW, he was a class ahead of me. He was also one of the better posters on the bball free boards (RIP)

Shame he went soft. Odd.

It's about access. If you read his old shit like right here http://seattlesportsnet.com/2009/12/01/two-big-things-we-learned-from-the-apple-cup/ where he is getting on Locker for regressing throughout the season you would see he had a spine.

Now IMO I always thought Akita was kind of a joke but he was never a pussy. I noticed around 2011 he started to become buds with Furness, Puckett and Divish which changed him. Now he rolls with those guys and is always name dropping them. Shit he even name drops Kim in his twitter mentions and they hang out at the same social places now too.

He is trying to move up the only way he knows how which is by sucking UW's dick. If you are an aspiring media person in this town you can't be critical or you'll be squashed before you even begin.

But Akita is a Doog at heart though. Same guy who believed in the Justin Smoak hype and wrote a piece how Romar should be given a lifetime contract.

Basically Akita despite not even being media is a spineless pussy. I mean what's the point in running a blog if you are going to be a kiss ass? I thought blogs were for the free minded people? How are you going to distinguish yourself by repeating the same rhetoric that every other media guy spews?
    I actually liked a lot of Akita's writing (which is why I went fairly easy on him) from 2008 ( or whenever he started a blog) until a couple years ago. he wrote something on his site about how he and Dbag Divish were able to swipe liquor from some unsuspecting clerk In San Antonio and how funny it was they were being drunken idiots. Maybe it's because I'm 6 or 7 years older, but they both needed to grow the hell up, or at least stop blogging about it. it was around that time that I noticed he was starting to Doog it up, which fits well with what people upset about his wanting access. He's also said some annoying things on Twatter.

I don't know what the hell he does for a day job, but labeling people crazy assholes was a stupid move If he's trying to be a journalist.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Looks like a few HHBs have posted in the comment section - not agreeing with the doog logic.

If we remove the one coog commenter - it is disproportionately against Akita's blog drivel.

It would be wrong for more HHBs to blow up the comment section of that Sad Doogish post....
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013

"Ah, yes. It gets back to the crazies, the message board commenters of the world. The adults valiant enough to chastise teenage athletes on Twitter for not choosing our school, our team, our heritage, our tradition when, you know, things don’t go the way we (collective “we,” because they’re doing this on behalf of all of us, you see) would like."

That's not us you fucking clown.

Yeah. CD cannot qualify as an adult until he moves out of Mommy's basement, and gets his own Obamacare policy.

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,609
    Can someone call him out on Twitter (I don't have an account) for being the Doogiest of Doogs by comparing DJ's Apples to Sarkisian's Oranges regarding 11 game vs. 12 game schedules?

What I hate about that crap is politicians do it all the time. They honest believe that if they repeat the same untruths (I personally think they are LIES), idiots take their word for it and start telling their friends. Is that what the Doogs are doing as they gather around the water cooler taking a break from trying to suck enough pole to make it to middle management by the time they are 55?

This guy's and the websites that are "Pro Sloppy Steve No Matter What" reputations will go down in flames when they are proven to be totally wrong (if they even had good reputations to begin with).
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    HFNY said:

Can someone call him out on Twitter (I don't have an account) for being the Doogiest of Doogs by comparing DJ's Apples to Sarkisian's Oranges regarding 11 game vs. 12 game schedules?

What I hate about that crap is politicians do it all the time. They honest believe that if they repeat the same untruths (I personally think they are LIES), idiots take their word for it and start telling their friends. Is that what the Doogs are doing as they gather around the water cooler taking a break from trying to suck enough pole to make it to middle management by the time they are 55?

This guy's and the websites that are "Pro Sloppy Steve No Matter What" reputations will go down in flames when they are proven to be totally wrong (if they even had good reputations to begin with).

I believe he has already made a certain posters "Twitter Doog Of The Week" watchlist
  • Mooser42 said:

HFNY said:

I believe he has already made a certain posters "Twitter Doog Of The Week" watchlist
    He wasn't even close this fucking idiot won in a landslide.

https://twitter.com/stroomystroom

He is getting destroyed by myself, Fremont, Boobs, King, even fire Sark account was in there plus some Cougs.
  • I finally added my two cents in the comment section.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Akita's man love for Ryan Divish is beyond the creepy/uncomfortable stage. I actually think those two may have already entered one another.

If people think HHB inside jokes are old, they'd shoot themselves if they followed Akita and Divish's twitter feeds for more than three seconds.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Alex's moral compass is fucked up. It should direct him to go die in a fucking fire.
    Akita is to journalism what Sark is to coaching football. Both are predictably pathetic.
    edited November 2013
    Wow. What a relief to discover my "blubbering existence" to be among the "vocal minority of batshit crazy assholes."

I motion this forum's name be changed to Batshit Crazy Assholes, until Sark is fired.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,552 Swaye's Wigwam
    I showed up as well.
  • MelloDawg said:

I showed up as well.

You appeared to be the first one then we kind of took it over.

His silence in his own comment section really speaks volumes.

HouHusky and I'm assuming Beatmychest really knocked it out of the ball park. I liked the shot at his friend Kim in there too.