Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does Heckman Have Lawyers?

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
    I once interviewed Vince Weathersby and wrote a long piece for Dawgman. It was up for about two hours before Heckman ordered Kim to take it down off the site.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,380 Swaye's Wigwam

Years ago the guy on the right brought his girlfriend (or whatever she was) to a Husky game.....they were sitting in our row and I'm there with my brother.......you've all seen the type....she had on the f-me boots and this sort of racoon hat.

"Nice hat"

He spins around and goes "at least my girlfriend isn't fat."

To this day I'm still confused.....was he saying my girlfriend (who wasn't there ) was fat....or was he bragging that this girl wasn't?

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    HuskyJW said:

Years ago the guy on the right brought his girlfriend (or whatever she was) to a Husky game.....they were sitting in our row and I'm there with my brother.......you've all seen the type....she had on the f-me boots and this sort of racoon hat.

"Nice hat"

To this day I'm still confused.....was he saying my girlfriend (who wasn't there ) was fat....or was he bragging that this girl wasn't?

Did you give him a beat down? Or did you mumble under your breath and stare at your shoes?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,380 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2013
    Neither...we were dumbfounded and just laughed.

I work for a public college and make 39K a year. I have to much to lose by fighting in the stands.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited November 2013
    I don't know the back-story here. Why did Heckman not want an interview with Weathersby up on his site?

Oh, nevermind. LOL.

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-12-20/sports/sp-4655_1_washington-football

I once interviewed Vince Weathersby and wrote a long piece for Dawgman. It was up for about two hours before Heckman ordered Kim to take it down off the site.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Can you post it here?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HuskyJW said:

"Nice hat"

Was your girlfriend fat or not? ANSWER THE QUESTION.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Pics and we'll answer the question.

Axe APAG... We will be fair ... And thorough in our assessment(s)
    As to the .'article' linked, why was a 'journalist' concerned about the effect Weathersby's comments might have on the program?

Professionally, shouldn't he be concerned simply with reporting the truth and letting the chips fall wherever they may?
    Seems to me that much sports "journalism" isn't... journalism at all
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    topdawgnc said:

HuskyJW said:

"Nice hat"

Did you give him a beat down? Or did you mumble under your breath and stare at your shoes?
    Mike Damone "I'm at a bar" stories >>> HuskyJW "I'm at a game" stories...

Just my opinion
    At least Damone posts pics of the dudes he met at the bar. HuskyJW has yet to produce photographic evidence he has (had) a gf

HuskyJW said:

"Nice hat"

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    AZDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

"Nice hat"

I'd hit it.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    Who is the guy in the white shirt? He looks like a Dooooosh
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    AZDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

"Nice hat"

Awful early for IrishDawg's COTW

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,122
    Ivan really got hold of her, check out those lats.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    biak1 said:

Ivan really got hold of her, check out those lats.

I wonder if she got TOMBSTONED!!!!!????? Oh snap

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    edited November 2013
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

topdawgnc said:

HuskyJW said:

"Nice hat"

Mike Damone "I'm at a bar" stories >>> HuskyJW "I'm at a game" stories...

Just my opinion

agree....at least without pics of said gf...