Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BYU Fan

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

El_K said:

is Mormon soaking a real thing??

Is water wet?
    Yes

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

@JustaYfan

BYU is lucky Washington turned out to be overrated and not a very good team. BYU needs to be putdown, which will happen this Friday. The Aggies see blood in the water and will beat BYU by 50. USU will make BYU little brother this week like it used to be and should be. The ultimate goal I want to see is for BYU to discontinue its lousy football program. The state schools rule now.

Beat BYU. Nothing else matters. LOSER poster. LOSER program.
  • AggieAndeeAggieAndee Member Posts: 46
    BYU is a loser program. I agree with you. That's why it's strange UW couldn't get a bigger win and let BYU actually score. It's not what I wanted to see.

Washington hasn't ever really done anything in football anyway. You lose to all the SEC teams whenever you play them. You even let BYU take the 1984 national championship from you. Ha, you got beat out by BYU for a shot at the championship. What a damn joke.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,730 Founders Club
    haie said:

BYU is a loser program. I agree with you. That's why it's strange UW couldn't get a bigger win and let BYU actually score. It's not what I wanted to see.

Washington hasn't ever really done anything in football anyway. You lose to all the SEC teams whenever you play them. You even let BYU take the 1984 national championship from you. Ha, you got beat out by BYU for a shot at the championship. What a damn joke.

Smells like Harv
    Harv is supposed to be funny.

Andee's schtick is, at best, stale.
    edited October 2018
    If you had beat BYU by 50 points, I'd have more respect for you. Now it's clear Oregon will win the PAC-12 North and I hate the Ducks but not nearly as much as I hate BYU.

Also, if you had to be around BYU on a regular basis you'd know where the hate comes from. The treat everyone in the state like scum who isn't a fan of their shitty school. I'm glad I didn't get in when I thought I wanted to go there. I don't know what the hell I was thinking with that I thought going to BYU would be good.

If you had beat BYU by 50 points, I'd have more respect for you. Now it's clear Oregon will win the PAC-12 North and I hate the Ducks but not nearly as much as I hate BYU.

Hey, Richard head..points are for pussys. Beat UW then pop off!

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam

Also, if you had to be around BYU on a regular basis you'd know where the hate comes from. The treat everyone in the state like scum who isn't a fan of their shitty school. I'm glad I didn't get in when I thought I wanted to go there. I don't know what the hell I was thinking with that I thought going to BYU would be good.

But you don't think WSU has a chance hosting 2/3 competing teams at home?
    haie said:

But you don't think WSU has a chance hosting 2/3 competing teams at home?
    Hay, go back to sleep. We handling this heavy shit...
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

You sound like a jilted cunt.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,730 Founders Club

haie said:

Smells like Harv

Andee's schtick sounds like someone in their twenties who is emotionally stunted.

In other words, he should be able to blend in here quite nicely.
    @AZDuck true?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018

haie said:

Smells like Harv

Andee's schtick sounds like someone in their twenties who is emotionally stunted.

Layer upon layer of hurtfulness in that poast.

haie said:

Smells like Harv

Negative.

AA is a PTSD victim from who knows what and blaming UW

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

Smells like Harv

Negative.

Surprised you know who AA is. He post on Ole Miss boards too?

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

Smells like Harv

Negative.

Surprised you know who AA is. He post on Ole Miss boards too?

Huh?
    I may have posted on Ole Miss boards when BYU played them in 2011 or so. I can't remember.
    edited October 2018

I may have posted on Ole Miss boards when BYU played them in 2011 or so. I can't remember.

Why?? Why would an Aggie? Be so possessed where BYU played every week.?

I don’t believe yer an agghole, just for the record.