Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When Gaskin leaves....

124»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Should we fire the running backs coach?

@NorwegianHusky tells me that running backs don't actually require any coaching and we should judge the coach based on how many 5* recruits they have in June.

You can't teach instincts like Gaskin's. Just look at Salvon. When Gaskin leaves you're gonna see how spoiled we have been with him. Or maybe you won't see it, because you're a retard.
    Salvon will be a good running back. Or maybe you don't see it, because you're a retard.

Point is you wanted the RB coach fired in June because you didn't like his recruits. Well, the fact that we've had 2-3 good backs every year he's been here says differently. So does the head coach.

In short, the results say fuck you. Doogs hate results.
    Learn to fucking read. I never said Salvon would be bad. I loved him as a recruit. I said he doesn't have the kind of instincts Gaskin has, and likely never will. The results on the field have been good, FOR NOW. However, the results in recruiting haven't been. That could lead to worse results in the future, but you don't like to look at more than one thing, because you're fucking stupid. Thankfully, we're getting Cameron Davis this year, and that might save us. But in between Davis and Ahmed, our RB recruiting has been like our WR recruiting under Pease. See how our WRs suck now outside of Fuller? Funny how that works. Now shut the fuck up.
    When the running backs coach has done nothing but produce superior results year in year out and you want him fired in June because you don't think he is recruiting well enough, you leave me no choice but to incessantly mock your dumb ass. Yeah I'm sure he won't sign a decent back this year...sigh. Typical reactionary recruiting fag. Doogman is definitely more your speed.
    I just told you we did sign a decent back this year. That doesn't excuse overall poor recruiting results. Seriously, learn to read. Secondly, he hasn't produced superior results every year, Gaskin has. We've had Gaskin every year under this coachin staff. Gaskin is a rare talent. If you think that proves good coaching per se I seriously can't help you.
    Poor recruiting results? Really? We have 3 backs that average 5+ ypc and you're complaining about results. Fuck outta here with that shit.
    The recruiting results are fine. Cam Davis is one of the top backs in California. Dick Newton looks great. Hey maybe we get a shot at Kendall Milton, who knows. Are you unhappy with getting Ahmed? Not to mention Pleasant was a great find. I guess people hate McGrew but I think he'll get better when he puts some more muscle on. Who exactly did we miss on that is so tragic?
    I just said Cam Davis is fine. I also said I liked Ahmed, but he was a local recruit like Gaskin, not someone we really had to fight for. Dick Newt sucks. McGrew is okay, but literally no one wanted him. He's not a starter. Pleasant is a pleasant suprise, but we can't rely on getting one underrated recruit here and there and having no depth behind him. That doesn't lead to a sustainable running game. Only recruiting well consistently both RBs and OL, AND coaching them well on top of that will lead to a consistenly good running game. At least the OL should be good going forward. Forget Milton, that's not fucking happening.
    Give yourself a timeout.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,190
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

haie said:

Everyone sleeping on little Sean McGreW

Do you sit behind me? Guy frigging loves McGrew
    Is he high and drunk and always fantasizing about a Duck game being played in the McKenzie river?
    Drunk and high....his buddy sounds Canadian
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    CaptainPJ said:

Ahmed will gain another 15-20 lbs and be just fine between the tackles.

Think: Rahsaan Sheehee.

Or am I dealing with a bunch of dumbfuck Millenial doogs here?

Who's Rahsaan Sheehee?