Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck Stanford and all

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Reading between the lines in this thread, I'll accept your concessions that Oregon is a good team.

Losing to a team that SUCKS at home means you're a bad team.
    #7 team in the nation. Sounds like you want to make a bet against the ducks too. I'm sure we can work something out to make you pay for the trash talk....
    Hi. Washington is also a bad team. There are 12 of them in the Pac-12.
    We'll see. Lipo.
    You've already lost to a bad team and you don't face a single good team all season.

You're a bad team.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Reading between the lines in this thread, I'll accept your concessions that Oregon is a good team.

#7 team in the nation. Sounds like you want to make a bet against the ducks too. I'm sure we can work something out to make you pay for the trash talk....
    We'll see. Lipo.
    You've already lost to a bad team and you don't face a single good team all season.

You're a bad team.
    What's the narrative going to switch to if Stanford wins? ND is a bad team too?
  • Options

We'll see. Lipo.

You're a bad team.
    Quooks love hypotheticals.
  • Options

We'll see. Lipo.

You're a bad team.
    This post is aging well.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

But how stupid is our conference scheduling that we set up our banner teams for OOC losses?

Road trip to autsen followed by road trip to south bend smh.

Relatedly, if Stanford wins this I'm going to reevaluate what I think our probability of beating them is.

Where the fuck have you been? This is Wilner 2.0. Pay fucking attention.
  • Options
    I like to recycle shit we talked about in July. I like to do that
  • Options

BlastDoor said:

Notre Dame sucks, is worse than San Diego St. and will lose by double digits.

And yet even if ND does suck this much, the game could end up close bc of the FS scheduling.
    And because Stanford SUCKS.

Especially on defense.
    Bump
  • Options

Hi.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Theyll duct tape and bailibg twine it up before the UW game and hell hang 235 on us?!
  • Options
    Theyll duct tape and bailibg twine it up before the UW game and hell hang 235 on us?!

I hate you because it's true
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Stanford and USC have home and homes with Notre Dame

A Stanford win would be nice.

Washington needed a W for Stanford against ND yesterday and then UW beat Stanford.

ND May run the table now and be undefeated. Will make it harder for Washington to get in playoffs even if they run the rest of the table.

USC May be Washington last chance. Better hope someone takes them down.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Washington needed a W for Stanford against ND yesterday and then UW beat Stanford.

ND May run the table now and be undefeated. Will make it harder for Washington to get in playoffs even if they run the rest of the table.

Unless they really screw the pooch ND is likely going to the playoffs. Even if they lose to Usc they could likely get in. They'll get plungered in the first round though.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

SECDAWG said:

Unless they really screw the pooch ND is likely going to the playoffs. Even if they lose to Usc they could likely get in. They'll get plungered in the first round though.
    Agree. ND really need 2 losses would help UW and the PAC. Stanford losing no bueno.

If nothing else ND always seem to be a sentimental favorite and get benefit of the doubt. Stanford giving ND an L would have been good caus ND still may drop one more. They have to go to Blacksburg this weekend which is usually tough and then they get a pretty good NW and Syracuse team but it’s at ND. ND has to go to USC in the end.

Rather see UW there in playoffs than ND. UW needs to win out and hope ND drops at least 1, better 2 and Stanford coulda helped that caus.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,571
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Agree. ND really need 2 losses would help UW and the PAC. Stanford losing no bueno.

If nothing else ND always seem to be a sentimental favorite and get benefit of the doubt. Stanford giving ND an L would have been good caus ND still may drop one more. They have to go to Blacksburg this weekend which is usually tough and then they get a pretty good NW and Syracuse team but it’s at ND. ND has to go to USC in the end.

Rather see UW there in playoffs than ND. UW needs to win out and hope ND drops at least 1, better 2 and Stanford coulda helped that caus.
    Hi there.

We? hope Stanford loses every remaining game this season which is what their 5-man fanbase deserves.

We? already know the playoffs are over. We? want to win the rest of our games, beat down whatever dreck comes out of the Souff and then win a fucking Rose Bowl.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Hi there.

We? hope Stanford loses every remaining game this season which is what their 5-man fanbase deserves.

We? already know the playoffs are over. We? want to win the rest of our games, beat down whatever dreck comes out of the Souff and then win a fucking Rose Bowl.

Fuck off.

Yeah, Ok.
  • Options
    You about a DA, aren’t ya Hay