Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Considering This Weeks Visits

Official Visitors:

Henry To'oto'o - Hosted by former teammate Tuli (who flipped to UW late), DDY says we? should expect good news from him this weekend
Bralen Trice - Has become friends with To'oto'o, we? were first to offer, we? have zero Bucks, and Oregon apparently doesn't have room
Julius Buelow - Currently listed as "Mystery" visitor, Roof says officially committed at 5pm this evening, friends with Kalepo

Unofficial Visitors:

Geirean Hatchett - Visiting every home game, would like to play in front of brothers, going to be a Husky
Troy Fautanu - Committed, chose UW over USC, is no longer taking any calls and is visiting on his own dime after already committing (THANKS DELTA AIRLINES!!!!)
Sav'ell Smalls - Seems destined to go elsewhere, but UW is the home team and he plans on continuing to give us? chances to win him over

Plus newcomers and teammates Mark Redman, John Humphreys, and Ethan Garbers are all visiting as well.

I think this is the weekend that kickstarts the last 2 months of recruiting before the December group official visits where UW closes their remaining top targets.

- Getting a public commitment from Buelow will be big
- Having Fautanu on campus is big
- Having To'oto'o who has been feeling UW on campus is big

The combination of players and events should create momentum and excitement among the recruits. It's an opportunity to get buy-in from To'oto'o and Trice who will be feeling the excitement. It's an opportunity to continue the momentum with Hatchett and who he could play with in front of his family. It could prove to Smalls that Pete is putting together the talent needed to compete for National Championships while he would be on campus.

With Tui set to commit publicly soon and Heimuli looking to make his decision in the next few weeks, the class has the ability to be nearly complete and full of momentum to focus on the last 2 or 3 commits that can be handpicked.

It sets up for a full court press on Ford and McCoy who were once no fucking chances to now like 5%, as well as Ika and McDuffie who are better chances but still hard targets. It's a simple message of look and what has been put together, you're the final piece.

Perhaps it's the Angel's Envy, or maybe it was DDY and Coker being optimistic for our class, but I'm feeling really excited about where UW recruiting stands right now.

If you can't see this then I can't fucking help you. Either way, I'm going to keep drinking and Doog It Up.

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Out of curiosity, where did "Heimuli looking to make his decision in the next few weeks" come from? I thought he was waiting until December?

He’s visiting in December yes, but multiple times Roof has mentioned random things: he doesn’t want to wait but his parents want him to take visits, he knows where he wants to be but is taking his time, don’t worry about Heimuli ;), he could wait until his visits but I could also see him committing shortly, etc etc.

So I’m basing it off that.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    John Humphreys is pretty nice. Could be a WR, white Spam Chancellor, or maybe even honorary BTE like Cade Otton. He's a melanin-deficient beast, so I'd say it's between us and the tree, most likely.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I need looser pants so people don’t see me walking around the office with a full on doog boner today.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Eklund is saying there is a "big fish" mystery guest that is visiting with his family that wants to keep it quiet until his visit is over. I'm thinking this is a different kid from Buelow. Perhaps someone who is committed to another school.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Eklund is saying there is a "big fish" mystery guest that is visiting with his family that wants to keep it quiet until his visit is over. I'm thinking this is a different kid from Buelow. Perhaps someone who is committed to another school.

Bananas no! You’ve fallen into the trap.

This one is as easy as it comes.

- Buelow has been committed for a month
    - He’s on a bye this week
    - His family is super tight with Kalepo, that’s why they’re here
    - The “big fish” didn’t announce last night because he surprised his friend (Kalepo) at his friend’s game
    - His Tweets are coming from Seattle last night

Be better than Doogman Bananas! Read tweet locations.

TYFYS, I am too lazy to follow this
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

If we get Totototototo and Heimuli, to go with our projected OL and DL haul, my dick will burst. If you add in either Bru or McCoy, which gives us a complete high end class at all positions, I will die.

Foskey and/or Archer still a possibility as well. Just keep winning and don't step on our own dicks and we should close the way we are all dreaming of.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Official Visitors:

Henry To'oto'o - Hosted by former teammate Tuli (who flipped to UW late), DDY says we? should expect good news from him this weekend
    Bralen Trice - Has become friends with To'oto'o, we? were first to offer, we? have zero Bucks, and Oregon apparently doesn't have room
    Julius Buelow - Currently listed as "Mystery" visitor, Roof says officially committed at 5pm this evening, friends with Kalepo

Unofficial Visitors:

Geirean Hatchett - Visiting every home game, would like to play in front of brothers, going to be a Husky
    Troy Fautanu - Committed, chose UW over USC, is no longer taking any calls and is visiting on his own dime after already committing (THANKS DELTA AIRLINES!!!!)
    Sav'ell Smalls - Seems destined to go elsewhere, but UW is the home team and he plans on continuing to give us? chances to win him over

Plus newcomers and teammates Mark Redman, John Humphreys, and Ethan Garbers are all visiting as well.

I think this is the weekend that kickstarts the last 2 months of recruiting before the December group official visits where UW closes their remaining top targets.

- Getting a public commitment from Buelow will be big
    - Having Fautanu on campus is big
    - Having To'oto'o who has been feeling UW on campus is big

The combination of players and events should create momentum and excitement among the recruits. It's an opportunity to get buy-in from To'oto'o and Trice who will be feeling the excitement. It's an opportunity to continue the momentum with Hatchett and who he could play with in front of his family. It could prove to Smalls that Pete is putting together the talent needed to compete for National Championships while he would be on campus.

With Tui set to commit publicly soon and Heimuli looking to make his decision in the next few weeks, the class has the ability to be nearly complete and full of momentum to focus on the last 2 or 3 commits that can be handpicked.

It sets up for a full court press on Ford and McCoy who were once no fucking chances to now like 5%, as well as Ika and McDuffie who are better chances but still hard targets. It's a simple message of look and what has been put together, you're the final piece.

Perhaps it's the Angel's Envy, or maybe it was DDY and Coker being optimistic for our class, but I'm feeling really excited about where UW recruiting stands right now.

If you can't see this then I can't fucking help you. Either way, I'm going to keep drinking and Doog It Up.

It has begun!!!!!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,945
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Roof mentioned on her message bored last night, that SURPRISE, Buelow was the surprise visitor.

But the real news worth noting, is that there are still two recruits that she expects to commit. She's been calling them Final Countdown and Breakfast Club (she posted music videos being coy and trying to tease her subscribers that she knows two more commits).

One, we know is Tuitele. The second, I'm thinking is To'oto'o. Fucking Hawaii and fucking Malloe.

This would be the second best day of my yr if this came to fruition.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Roof mentioned on her message bored last night, that SURPRISE, Buelow was the surprise visitor.

But the real news worth noting, is that there are still two recruits that she expects to commit. She's been calling them Final Countdown and Breakfast Club (she posted music videos being coy and trying to tease her subscribers that she knows two more commits).

One, we know is Tuitele. The second, I'm thinking is To'oto'o. Fucking Hawaii and fucking Malloe.

This would be the second best day of my yr if this came to fruition.
    Just UODuckGirl just trying to make REAL UW 30 something’s look bad if you axe me.