Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If we CRUSH Cal

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
And show flashes of being a future national title contender like we did against Stanford, and you don't coog it against BYU and UCLA, we? make a strong case to host UW as our second College Game Day game of the season.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Fucking enough. Goddamn.

Yup...

Gate
  • Options
    "Future National Title Contender" according to Sav'ell Smalls.

Not my words, but I agree. Don't kill the messenger.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"Future National Title Contender" according to Sav'ell Smalls.

Not my words, but I agree. Don't kill the messenger.

I get all my gambling advice from high school kids, so I'm with OBK on this one. Did Sav'ell also have a Superb Owl pick for this year?
  • Options
    Drippy cunt Bazel.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Drippy cunt Bazel.

Pizza face!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    August commencement to my doogdom, standing stymied outside a saloon next to a degenerate tit-licker.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Seems like this should be in Duck refuge.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Domicillo said:

And show flashes of being a future national title contender like we did against Stanford, and you don't coog it against BYU and UCLA, we? make a strong case to host UW as our second College Game Day game of the season.

No, Gameday is gonna be at the LSU/Georgia game that week, duck.
    Obvious. Gameday didn't want to be at Oregon/Stanford but there was no one else playing that week.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Flagged for wanting gameday
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

dood, who gives a shit about Gameday?

just win and everything else takes care of itself

That's the beauty of college football, it really is that simple.

doogs and quooks hate facts
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,047
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’ve seen horrors, horrors that you’ve seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me. It’s impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face. And you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.

They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces, seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn’t see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile, a pile of little arms. And I remember, I, I, I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn’t know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized, like I was shot, like I was shot with a diamond, a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God, the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.

And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men, trained cadres, these men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love, but they had the strength, the strength, to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgment, without judgment. Because it’s judgment that defeats us.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

I’ve seen horrors, horrors that you’ve seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me. It’s impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face. And you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.

They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces, seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn’t see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile, a pile of little arms. And I remember, I, I, I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn’t know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized, like I was shot, like I was shot with a diamond, a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God, the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.

And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men, trained cadres, these men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love, but they had the strength, the strength, to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgment, without judgment. Because it’s judgment that defeats us.

All of this played back in Swahili with a faggy wink at the end.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

What a fucking loser
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    ntxduck said:

What a fucking loser
    Less of one than the faggot talking shit about Oregon before the Stanford game. Go find another team.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,109
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Doesn't fucking matter, TSIO. We? had the chance and we? shit ourselves and lapped it up and asked for more. Fuck the fucking Alamo Holiday? bowel.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter