Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tesla lol

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel or a Tesla? Tough call....

Get the Ram. Mega cab is the bomb. Tesla's are for faggy skinny jeaned vegans.
    All cars and trucks are for fags. Real men ride horses or walk.
    All the Cowboys I know have trucks.
    You know a dude who's never been on a farm or done any actual work calls it a truck. They are pickups until you get into actual trucks. A cowboy would slap you for calling it a truck. HTH
    Nobody calls them pickups, idiot. Nobody. You're lying again.
    You have never been on a farm either.
    Yeah. We kept our horses in the spare bedroom. Fuck Off, Bonehead.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

If you met them at Cuff on Cap Hill then they're not real cowboys but I'm sure they gave you a rough ride.
    Sledogs happy place.

photo 37693290-F026-4756-B05D-1B9659F04AFD_zpscaei57ck.gif
    A gay Wild West saloon where all the cowboys look like Greg Gaines.
    I hope Greg Gaines reads this and snaps you into small pieces.
    You're the one with the weird Greg Gaines man crush. If anything he should whoop your ass for all the twisted gay fantasies that you've unwillingly included him in.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited September 2018
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

If you met them at Cuff on Cap Hill then they're not real cowboys but I'm sure they gave you a rough ride.
    Sledogs happy place.

You're the one with the weird Greg Gaines man crush. If anything he should whoop your ass for all the twisted gay fantasies that you've unwillingly included him in.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    This argument is right where it should be
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledogs happy place.

Weird? Do yo have a favorite player on the team? Most do so who's weird?
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledogs happy place.

I hate and sexually fantasize about all players equally. Success of the collective over the individuall. It's the Communist way.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

In case anyone is ever curious why I stick around this place and give Derek my hard earned cash it’s for threads like this. The way a conversation progresses on HH amuses me to no end.

To recap this one:

Teslas
    Trucks/Pickups
    Horses
    Gay Greg Gaines sex fantasies (NTTAWWT)

Had hoped you were sticking around for me. But I see you are sticking around for gay male sex fantasies, so I will take that as a win.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
    The government is suing a business owner over a tweet.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

#MAGA
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledogs happy place.

I hate and sexually fantasize about all players equally. Success of the collective over the individuall. It's the Communist way.
    And I thought dogs were your main interest.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2018

I actually think this is the right move. Saying he wanted to go private wasn't Musk's mistake, but when he backed it up by saying that funding is secured when it wasn't is the problem. He provided misleading public information, that people traded on. You can't fucking do that. If Musk had left out the "funding secured" line, he'd be fine.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,678 Founders Club

Vehicle owners are fine. It's the shareholders that should be pissed. Stock is down 13% after hours.

Yeah, I wouldn't and haven't bought their stock. It's way too high. The car kicks ass, looks good and is huge on the inside with tons of front and rear trunk space. It doesn't hurt that I have 2 super chargers within a minute of my office plus I have a massive solar array at home. I drive 45,000 miles a year, write the whole thing off so it kind of makes sense from a cost/benefit perspective. It's not for everyone yet but the technology is the future for sure. If you haven't driven one yet, it's a must. Nobody can hang with you off the line. I don't believe in defensive driving, am almost always in front of the bad drivers and have never caused an accident. Off the line, it feels like taking off on the fastest roller coaster you've been on. All wheels getting instant torque throws your head back if you're not ready for it. I don't give a fuck about Musk one way or the other. Obama gave him an unfair advantage over the competition and as a consumer I took advantage of the ridiculous federal and state tax breaks.
    Sledog said:

Let's race and see who the loser fag is.

-Only $2 B of free cash left.

- Burning $750m/qtr

-SEC lawsuit means zero chance of another fund raising round.

-severe quality control/ warranty issues

-cancelled reservations

BS

Vehicle owners are fine. It's the shareholders that should be pissed. Stock is down 13% after hours.

Yeah, I wouldn't and haven't bought their stock. It's way too high. The car kicks ass, looks good and is huge on the inside with tons of front and rear trunk space. It doesn't hurt that I have 2 super chargers within a minute of my office plus I have a massive solar array at home. I drive 45,000 miles a year, write the whole thing off so it kind of makes sense from a cost/benefit perspective. It's not for everyone yet but the technology is the future for sure. If you haven't driven one yet, it's a must. Nobody can hang with you off the line. I don't believe in defensive driving, am almost always in front of the bad drivers and have never caused an accident. Off the line, it feels like taking off on the fastest roller coaster you've been on. All wheels getting instant torque throws your head back if you're not ready for it. I don't give a fuck about Musk one way or the other. Obama gave him an unfair advantage over the competition and as a consumer I took advantage of the ridiculous federal and state tax breaks.
    It's just not practical for me

They make a great product, but they need to get their shit together in manufacturing. There's no reason for them to continue to miss production targets.
    Right now, it's down about 3.5%, not insignificant but not really a game changer yet. the stock has been in the same range for the last two years.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    200 dma-lol

Trend is your friend.