Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pete hates getting boat raced (hurts Yella Piss IMO)

13»

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2018

Mosster has made an art form out of quietly being the dumbest motherfucker on this board

hurtful
    Well I wasnt offering constructive criticism
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,931
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

More proof recruiting rankings are shit

Well, no. Basically every program that had won an NC since the BCS started was loaded with Top 10 classes. So, if you're not recruiting at that level you're not getting to that level, especially now with the playoffs.

Also, you have no idea if the recruiting rankings under Mario will make an impact. You're just a Doog hoping it doesn't.
    The oft cited metric is that no team has won a NT in the BCS/CFP without having, at least, 40 blue chips (i.e., 4/5 star recruits) "in progress" on their roster. Climpson was somewhere in the 40s when they got past Bama in 2017 and it still took Watson at the QB position. Oregon in 2010 and 14 would have been somewhere in the lower 30's I believe. UW is sitting 35 now and will likely push past 40 blue chips "in progress" in 2019 or 2020.

I have no idea how Mario is gonna play out. There's barely any evidence thus far on which to judge this hire. Many here thought Herm was going to be a complete joke, and yet ASU seems to be playing decent football this season.