Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All my husky friends think this year

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,572
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
is really going to be special. Claim it will be a 9-10 win season. They are saying that the true freshman that are coming in will make the difference. Haven't I heard that before? I love talking about true freshman after 4 years. LOVE IT!

Comments

• Options
    honeybadger40honeybadger40 Member Posts: 60
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    jecornel said:

is really going to be special. Claim it will be a 9-10 win season. They are saying that the true freshman that are coming in will make the difference. Haven't I heard that before? I love talking about true freshman after 4 years. LOVE IT!

I'm not going to tell you again. Take it to the true freshman bored or you're gone
  • Options
    nihilistdawgnihilistdawg Member Posts: 226
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2013
    by week six "true freshman that are coming in will make the difference" will become "true freshman cant be expected to make a difference until at least their 5th year in the program"
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

by week six "true freshman that are coming in will make the difference" will become "true freshman cant be expected to make a difference until at least their 5th year in the program"

By 2015, it'll be "I can't wait until 5 out of 6 of these guys graduate so we can get some better in here."

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    You need new friends.