Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Strategery

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
In 2016, Republicans went with the strategy to stonewall Garland and that was a contributor to their win. Right now, the external polls are not showing well for Republicans in November. Their internal polls are showing roughly the same.

Republicans should put their balls back on the table again. It's time to pull the plug on Kavanaugh and run on the SCOTUS nominee again.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I think it’s only fair. One-third of the senate is up for election in a few weeks. What’s the rush? What’s the hurry? You have to admit Kavanaugh is a sketchy character, at best. Let the voters decide. Why do trumpanzees hate democracy and the constitution?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,379
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And yet it's the democrats who are going insane and alienating the voters

But the GOP should follow polls and take advice from hondo

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I think it’s only fair. One-third of the senate is up for election in a few weeks. What’s the rush? What’s the hurry? You have to admit Kavanaugh is a sketchy character, at best. Let the voters decide. Why do trumpanzees hate democracy and the constitution?

Only a shill believes any of this shit. The trail of lies, payoffs and corruption is clear to see for anyone.

Why doesn’t Mueller go forward with the Collusion indictments. Could it be because there is nothing there and that info is being withheld until after Election Day?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Only a shill believes any of this shit. The trail of lies, payoffs and corruption is clear to see for anyone.

Why doesn’t Mueller go forward with the Collusion indictments. Could it be because there is nothing there and that info is being withheld until after Election Day?
    No.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    salemcoog said:

methinks he/she/shim got you to bite.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,379
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    Keep hope alive bro

Collusion is as real as Avenetti's client is honest
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

No.
    Keep hope alive bro

Collusion is as real as Avenetti's client is honest
    Just a hunch.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

I see your panic and “whataboutism.” Not surprised.

The prospect of waiting until after the mid terms to confirm Kavanaugh frightens you trumpanzees to death.

Good luck!
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Congress can open their own investigation. That's in their powers. If it's so obvious to you then they should have the information and can investigate it right there.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

The prospect of waiting until after the mid terms to confirm Kavanaugh frightens you trumpanzees to death.

Good luck!
    I can see your new found optimism with this Hail Mary.

Only Aaron Rodgers completes Hail Marys and his knees fucked up.

Elections have consequences. Losers either learn from their lessons. Or they try desparate shit like this.

Sad you can’t see this.

Not surprising though.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Good luck!

Elections have consequences. Losers either learn from their lessons. Or they try desparate shit like this.

Sad you can’t see this.

Not surprising though.
    I'm surprised you didn't have the same sentiment for Garland in 16.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Good luck!

Sad you can’t see this.

Not surprising though.

You should be happy that a show pony, lame duck President who couldn’t pass any meaningful legislation that benefited the country, was blocked from putting someone on the courts.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Good luck!

Sad you can’t see this.

Not surprising though.

You should be happy that a show pony, lame duck President who couldn’t pass any meaningful legislation that benefited the country, was blocked from putting someone on the courts.
    So now elections don't matter? That same person won 2 elections. Don't worry, I get it. That's only a talking point when your side wins.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,518
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    In 2016 the R's blocked Garland because they could. In 2018 the R's can nominate and appoint Kavanaugh because they can. So what's the problem here? If the polls and blue wave are as real as predicted the R's should absolutely appoint him and ride out the next 4 years of a split House and possibly Senate.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

In 2016 the R's blocked Garland because they could. In 2018 the R's can nominate and appoint Kavanaugh because they can. So what's the problem here? If the polls and blue wave are as real as predicted the R's should absolutely appoint him and ride out the next 4 years of a split House and possibly Senate.

I'm looking forward to Kavanaugh's impeachment hearings