Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Derek

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,730 Founders Club
Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Wash your face
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

In other words find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit fucko. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you blue bearded cunt ya

care to add some conversation Tard? Did you see a post on this topic? Did you create a post on this topic? Guess its still relevant as the countdown is only at 12. Still waiting for one post of relevance from your dumbass. Jump on the train or go back to your chewed up sleeping bag and home under the tressel troll! Fuck, it'd be nice to weed out dipshits like this and talk football.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

In other words find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit fucko. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you blue bearded cunt ya

care to add some conversation Tard? Did you see a post on this topic? Did you create a post on this topic? Guess its still relevant as the countdown is only at 12. Still waiting for one post of relevance from your dumbass. Jump on the train or go back to your chewed up sleeping bag and home under the tressel troll! Fuck, it'd be nice to weed out dipshits like this and talk football.
    i like to dredge up 3-year-old posts from pumpy, wet fantasies of pup being banned again..my name is WeakCheeseCobra. You've reached J status you losing fuck ya. I warned you i'd run your ass. I've ran some good ones and you're showing the signs of the ones I've ran. Weak, i'd go out on bottom if I were you, or change your ways if you want to survive. Poke the bear bitch you goin to get eaten......

See WeakCheese you the lowest of the hanging fruit. I'll just shake the branch then watch you rot in the dirt. Talk football and you might just make it. Getting into it with Pup aint usually a successful endeavor. Especially with your board IQ
    Serious Q for the bored: who has Pup ever run off?
    @MikeDamone
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,730 Founders Club

i like to dredge up 3-year-old posts from pumpy, wet fantasies of pup being banned again..my name is WeakCheeseCobra. You've reached J status you losing fuck ya. I warned you i'd run your ass. I've ran some good ones and you're showing the signs of the ones I've ran. Weak, i'd go out on bottom if I were you, or change your ways if you want to survive. Poke the bear bitch you goin to get eaten......

See WeakCheese you the lowest of the hanging fruit. I'll just shake the branch then watch you rot in the dirt. Talk football and you might just make it. Getting into it with Pup aint usually a successful endeavor. Especially with your board IQ
    Jacob Eason’s Dad
    WINNAR!!!!

/thread
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,730 Founders Club
    edited September 2018

JT Daniels?
    Pizza face!!

@StrongArmCobra
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

You ask this with a straight face? Bastard!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,424 Founders Club

@MikeDamone
    I remember Boobs being run off by Chest.