Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Storm’s a cummin

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    So, it’s like a fleenor scoop?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Passion said:

So is there a real scoop, or is ruth pulling a grinolds?: “chat is blowing up. Better pay 10.95 and get in there...”

It’s a real scoop about two kids the TSIO bored reported as committed weeks ago.
    Shhhh i want idiots to waste their money
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

So is there a real scoop, or is ruth pulling a grinolds?: “chat is blowing up. Better pay 10.95 and get in there...”

This.

Just watch Twitter.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ruth's faggot user base is now referring to her as "roofie" and calling her a "meanie head".

what the hell, man.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Ruth's faggot user base is now referring to her as "roofie" and calling her a "meanie head".

what the hell, man.

Their also convincing themselves its Kyle Ford lol
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    NEsnake12 said:

animate said:

I could see ika going to utah.

If he's not coming here then I'd rather see him at Utah than at Bama. Pac12 is never going to compete in the OOC and bowl games if the West coast talent keeps bleeding out
    Nahhh.

Ika will probably come down to USC, Ohio State and us. I'm hoping our Vita-Taki relationship and Malloe-Matich relationship can help out there.
  • Options

Ruth is talking about Buelow you idiots. That's the mystery visitor... I mean the other visits are amazing. Let's not act like getting To'oto'o and Trice (who I don't love but we are not being choosy BUCK beggars around these parts) to visit isn't fucking big time. Many times in my life there was no way we'd have a top 4 OT, Edge guy and LB in the west all in at the same time. So I choose happiness with this situation.

Cal Frank also is coming in, which is interesting.

BuT DeNNis, CAl fRaNK has IVY OfFErs..
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,945
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

Ruth is talking about Buelow you idiots. That's the mystery visitor... I mean the other visits are amazing. Let's not act like getting To'oto'o and Trice (who I don't love but we are not being choosy BUCK beggars around these parts) to visit isn't fucking big time. Many times in my life there was no way we'd have a top 4 OT, Edge guy and LB in the west all in at the same time. So I choose happiness with this situation.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That thread was cluster
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Domicillo said:

Lol. Thas was talking about a potential preferred walk-on situation though. Of course he would come here with a full scholarship offer. No one would choose Ivy League over a D1 scholarship offer. Except Brevin White.
  • Options

Domicillo said:

Lol. Thas was talking about a potential preferred walk-on situation though. Of course he would come here with a full scholarship offer. No one would choose Ivy League over a D1 scholarship offer. Except Brevin White.
    Cal Frank is a PWO candidate, just like Sam Telesa.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Cal Frank is a PWO candidate, just like Sam Telesa.
    Didn't know who he was actually. He does have one Ivy offer. He does look like he can actually move a little bit at that size, so D1 PWO might not be a bad move for him. He could always grad transfer somewhere else later if he can't play, I guess.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Domicillo said:

Yeah they would. We had a kid with a bunch of D-1 rides choose Harvard and he started there as a freshman. You get a financial aid package so he doesn't pay a dime for school. His living expenses are on him.

Pretty sure that's going to work out for him better than going to some state school.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,945
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Time to resurrect this BS thread.

Trice & Henry confirmed visitors. Orange Julius is silent visitor and anyone else?

Commitment from the juicer and tooototo (per DDY)
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,295
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Time to resurrect this BS thread.

Trice & Henry confirmed visitors. Orange Julius is silent visitor and anyone else?

Commitment from the juicer and tooototo (per DDY)

Fautanu, Smalls, Hatchett, probably Kalepo, the Corona Del Mar guys - Redman Garbers Humphreys, possibly Gary Bryant
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

what the hell, man.

those are Dennis' 25 alt handles hth
    Go ahead and take my $273.75.