Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to DJ (I like to call you DJ)

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
    Not in the middle of the prison yard.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    PLSS and D2D are really getting to you huh?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

PLSS is hit or miss.

D2D is miss.

dnc said:

PLSS is hit or miss.

D2D is miss.

PLSS is an obvious troll account. I still have no idea why anyone takes anynthing he/she/it posts seriously. One of the more obvious trolls I have seen on a lot of boreds yet his poasts still get a lot of serious play somehow.

With chipocrit D2D that has always been his schtick even at Dawgman. If he gets any sort of reaction he smells blood and goes for the kill.

Stop.Taking.Them.Seriously.
  • So you're saying we should allow d2d to pollute the board with tea party propaganda?

I like PLSS and never respond to him seriously, so I don't know why you give me dat question.

So you're saying we should allow d2d to pollute the board with tea party propaganda?

I like PLSS and never respond to him seriously, so I don't know why you give me dat question.

I highly doubt new poasters would visit the general bored and be scared away from a few anti-Obama pictures. Post some anti tea party pictures to show him who is boss.

Or your 2 could just go settle this at the 7-11 on Aurora. We could throw in PLSS and make it a royal rumble.
  • It's not that it would scare people away. It's fucking gay and unfunny.

It's not that it would scare people away. It's fucking gay and unfunny.

Then use your ignore feature or just don't open threads involving his poasts.

If we banned everyone who poasts suck then myself and probably over half this bored would have been gone a long time ago.

dnc said:

PLSS is hit or miss.

D2D is miss.

PLSS is an obvious troll account. I still have no idea why anyone takes anynthing he/she/it posts seriously. One of the more obvious trolls I have seen on a lot of boreds yet his poasts still get a lot of serious play somehow.

With chipocrit D2D that has always been his schtick even at Dawgman. If he gets any sort of reaction he smells blood and goes for the kill.

I disagree about PLSS because cford, Sugarlove, lambobacker, steelheader has been doing this for at least a dozen years. You could be right, but I don't think so.

With TexasTony, PREdoubt, chipocrit, death2ducks, he's absolutely serious. No chance he's a troll. TexasTony's been dealt with in REAL life, IIR the Pit lore correctly.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club

So you're saying we should allow d2d to pollute the board with tea party propaganda?

just throw a few facts his way like:

The Cock Bros. basically bankroll the Tea Baggers...err Partiers, not hard workin', gawd fearin' prairie folk.

There's absolutely zero evidence that Obomber is taking away anyone's guns, especially since gun manufacturer sales have been hitting records since he took office.

if you're supposed to be anti-government, it looks kind of any idiotic to hold up semi-literate signs saying, "Keep ur hands off my medicare."

it's also kind of idiotic to blame unions for the country's economic woes when union membership has declined from about 33 percent in 1970 to about a quarter of that now (but Scott Walker's a hero!!!!!!). Good luck building the middle class back up with that mentality.

are you reading this death2ducks?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

dnc said:

PLSS is hit or miss.

D2D is miss.

I disagree about PLSS because cford, Sugarlove, lambobacker, steelheader has been doing this for at least a dozen years. You could be right, but I don't think so.

With TexasTony, PREdoubt, chipocrit, death2ducks, he's absolutely serious. No chance he's a troll. TexasTony's been dealt with in REAL life, IIR the Pit lore correctly.

PL SS does post stuff to get a reaction, but I think you are right. He's been doing the same act for a very long time if he is a troll. It would be some serious dedication.

• I think PLSS is just your typical strong passionate idiot who yes does feed off of people getting pissed off.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013
    Dude, you can fuck all the dems you like...

NYBE

I am sure Democrats could make one of these just as easily as Republicans.
  • Including Ann Coulter and Bachmann is also fucktarded

When Michelle Bachman makes the cut of your allegedly hottest chicks, you've already lost.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Barbara Streisand was a bad bitch, back in the day.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013
    It's so nice that Middlebury is open to your lifestyle. It gets so cold on Winter nights in Vermont, doesn't it.

middlebury.edu/studentlife/diversity/LGBTQ

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

It's so nice that Middlebury is open to your lifestyle. It gets so cold on Winter nights in Vermont, doesn't it.

middlebury.edu/studentlife/diversity/LGBTQ

?*