Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Dr." Ford will never testify

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,724
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Feinstein let this get out of hand at the start. The letter was supposed to end his chance. Now the democrats are in a major bind since the gal they are championing still hasn't figured out what year this happened. Allegedly.

And everyone in America was saying last Thursday that the democrats wanted the weekend to gin up another "victim"

Lo and behold

Now its just smear the queer virgin and hope for the worst

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have no idea who any of those people are. I'm just gonna continue making America great again and taking care of myself. And each other. Shoutout Jerry Springer.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Race got his talking points memo this morning.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I posted the same thing last week dumbass

• Options
    PurpleJ said:

I will also assume that Race is right and Hondo is wrong. It's a safe bet.

Abundance?
  • Options

I posted the same thing last week dumbass

Your memo says the same thing last week. It truly is amazing how I can watch Fox news or listen to Rush and you literally post the exact same shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wake up in the morning and you're still a dumbass

Is that connected?

When you can't dispute what I say and you never can, trot out the talking point bullshit

So why not tell us what isn't accurate about what I said?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Feinstein let this get out of hand at the start. The letter was supposed to end his chance. Now the democrats are in a major bind since the gal they are championing still hasn't figured out what year this happened. Allegedly.

And everyone in America was saying last Thursday that the democrats wanted the weekend to gin up another "victim"

Lo and behold

Anyone with half a brain knows this is the exact playbook being used here. And I hate Kavanaw because he looks like a loser, but he isn't some serial rapist either. Typical Dems, if you can't stop something, just lie and smear. I fully expect them to trot out a few more of these women in the coming days as their credibility keeps falling apart. In another month they will have convinced themselves he was running a brothel with sex slaves from Cambodia out of his Middle School AV Club room.
    That would be cool

• Options

Is that connected?

When you can't dispute what I say and you never can, trot out the talking point bullshit

I play the talking points card when you repeat almost verbatim the talking points.

HTH
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

Lo and behold

Every single person who she claims was at the party denies it, including the one woman who supposedly is her best friend. She went through this supposedly traumatic experience and didn't even tell her best friend and her best friend has no knowledge of or memory of the party and claims she had never met Kavanaugh. She doesn't know how she got to the party, she doesn't know how she left the party. She doesn't know where the party was located and she doesn't recall even roughly the date the party happened. These are the kind of "facts" that only a dipshit like Hondo could love.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    When Feinstein had to redact and keep secret the letter there is no doubt it's simply the commies trying to stop freedom.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Is that connected?

Please, Hondo doesn't debate shit like that. He repeats bullshit about "talking points" which is really just his talking points and then maybe he'll fuck a little strawman ass.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,944
    Feinstein assumed Kavanaugh would take the gas pipe and slink away like most of the early accused did in this #metoo bullshit.

Got to give Judge Brett some props for showing some sack. Rain men motherfuckers don’t cotton to mistruths. Feinstein horribly miscalculated this response.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    I am very certain she will never testify under oath.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Feinstein assumed Kavanaugh would take the gas pipe and slink away like most of the early accused did in this #metoo bullshit.

Got to give Judge Brett some props for showing some sack. Rain men motherfuckers don’t cotton to mistruths. Feinstein horribly miscalculated this response.

The Rats are just trying to delay the vote. Feinstein got what she wanted out of this.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

The Rats are just trying to delay the vote. Feinstein got what she wanted out of this.
    Brilliant comment of the day. You do realize this isn't about what happened 35 years ago, right? Democrats are pinning Republicans in a corner trying to get them to say stupid shit before the midterms. And Republicans are following suit.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ford will never testify and risk purjury.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Brilliant comment of the day. You do realize this isn't about what happened 35 years ago, right? Democrats are pinning Republicans in a corner trying to get them to say stupid shit before the midterms. And Republicans are following suit.
    And yet the only stupid things I've heard are Rats who think conservatives shouldn't be given due process and a presumption of innocent. I always thought Patty Murray was the dumbest person in the Senate but this broad from Hawaii is giving her a run for her money.