Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Meek's 3 and Out

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
1) Oregon...LOL. Although they looked pretty good in the first half...wait, or did Stanford look shitty? I can't get a read on these teams based on the game. They good or they shitty? Not sure. What I do know is that Coach Feld looks like a fucking idiot and that guy is one week of not working out away from being a stubby, fat shit. He doesn't have the body type to be fit unless it's his full time job...speaking of Feld, looks like the Ducks don't have the strength and conditioning to handle 4 quarters. I hope there's a gif of that Oregon running back who fumbled crying...and the center should get a shoutout for the scoop and score play because if you can actually snap the ball OVER the head of a QB who is 6'5" then you must have done it on purpose.

2) Ty MF Jones was amazing...Fuller was clutch...Ahmed check...Gaskin boing!...Harris, Jaxson...lots of good stuff. LOVED the opening play call! Guarantee we spent a whole fucking week practicing that. Nice to see a completion and some yards after catch to immediately get us down by 7.

3) What the fuck is with the love fest between players? How many times did we have to see our guys helping their guys and their guys helping our guys and helmet tapping each other and shit. Was this, in the parlance of the soccer fags on this site, a friendly? Fucking get angry and violent - lock in as you players are always saying on the twitters - maybe shake hands after the game.

Huge cans courtesy of a degenerate.

Comments