Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies at Safeway

Comments

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I won’t name names cuz I’m not a fucking snitch but a couple huskies were seen at Safeway late last night after the game. Starters. In the ramen aisle. Also saw [redacted] at Bartell's.

Which Safeway has a ramen aisle? I've been driving all the way up to the Central Market in Shoreline to find a good ramen aisle. They have the fresh refrigerated stuff which is hard to find.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,782
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Saw some Huskies at Voula's this morning too.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854

At least once a year I like to get on the internet and reminisce about chicken sesame ramen.

I liked the Oriental flavor ramen. But that’s racist now.

Oriental was the shittiest flavor of ramen. Don't get me wrong, it was still good and I still ate it because it's ramen.
    I’m full chicken ramen now. Beef sucks.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think I was just visited by 2 members of BYU's OLine........They left a pamphlet with a pic of BBK with long hair.

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Great hangover bfast

Try that with bleach, then pop off

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    My buddy's older brother would take ramen out of the pack, sprinkle the powder on it, and eat it uncooked.

Fuck yeah I tried it. Wasn't bad, but it makes a huge fucking mess.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

My buddy's older brother would take ramen out of the pack, sprinkle the powder on it, and eat it uncooked.

I would imagine so, what with all the bloody gums fucking up the kitchen floor
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This shit is solid for grocery store ramen, the liquid seasoning included is good. There's also a packet of dried onions

I drop a couple eggs in there for the final minute, chopped green onion, fresh cilantro or basil, frozen peas, a little bit of soy sauce and sesame seeds. I use chicken broth instead of water. Sriracha of course. Great hangover bfast

Fuck that. I will take shrimp n grits or posole over that hot mess, 10 out of 10 times.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

This shit is solid for grocery store ramen, the liquid seasoning included is good. There's also a packet of dried onions

I drop a couple eggs in there for the final minute, chopped green onion, fresh cilantro or basil, frozen peas, a little bit of soy sauce and sesame seeds. I use chicken broth instead of water. Sriracha of course. Great hangover bfast

Fuck that. I will take shrimp n grits or posole over that hot mess, 10 out of 10 times.
    Seafood for breakfast on a hangover? Eeesh no thanks. I'm talkin bout stumbling down the stairs and having this in my guts within 10 mins. Idk where to get good shrimp n grits in the PNW
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

dflea said:

You're supposed to eat it outside. That way you don't worry about the mess, and other people can see you and think "hey I should try that..."

That's how I learned. Crossed paths with some kid eating a raw brick of ramen while walking home from school in 5th grade. Kid was a little bitch ass 4th grader who had anger problems. But he did teach me a cool new way to eat ramen. One where you didn't have to wait 5 endless fucking minutes before your meal was ready.
    Did he dominate the playground? Did he French a certain Tony Jones?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dflea said:

You're supposed to eat it outside. That way you don't worry about the mess, and other people can see you and think "hey I should try that..."

That's how I learned. Crossed paths with some kid eating a raw brick of ramen while walking home from school in 5th grade. Kid was a little bitch ass 4th grader who had anger problems. But he did teach me a cool new way to eat ramen. One where you didn't have to wait 5 endless fucking minutes before your meal was ready.
    Pro tip from the late 80’s

Pour the powder into a pile on a plate, lick the ramen then dip into pile for as much or as little flavor as you want.

This with a kiwi strawberry Shasta helped those summer days go by